Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many come in a pound but i would split 1/2lb of worms between 2 full size earthboxes and they only hold 1cu ft of soil each! Also be careful with kashi that stuff has been known to have nasty ass potworms show up to feast on the stuff! If u put some down absolutely make sure its covered in compost or more soil but don’t leave it exposed to the air cuz that seemed to be when i had issues!
TeraGaniX EM® Bokashi Bran has never had any sort of problems and it is extremely good product!

A reason to look forward to waking up.

IMG_20230816_123206.jpg

TeraGaniX EM® Bokashi Bran has never had any sort of problems and it is extremely good product!
I’ve had them show up with grokashi and another brand i got off a company from IG but smoked away memory of their name! Haven’t used that particular brand tho!

I’ve had them show up with grokashi and another brand i got off a company from IG but smoked away memory of their name! Haven’t used that particular brand tho!

EM-1collection_1_1160x_crop_center.jpg

Take that EM1 and bloom it in a brew jug and you will have plenty for a run. If you're still using earth boxes, it works wonders in the reservoir and keeping it perfectly clean.
Heavy hitter combo! Really works great on top of earth boxes!

I've got things covered for the next run, but I'm gonna start using the EM1 in making some small batch ferments................. Insect frass, alfalfa......ect
And then I will use it in more conventional KNF style ferments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back