Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried using Greek Oregano as a cover crop on my first few grows. When I took the root balls apart after harvest, the oregano roots were taking up half the space. So I gave up on cover crops and let the canna roots fill all the space available.
Lmao cuz u are supposed to chop it down! Being nitrogen fixing it works best in veg so i always chopped it down once bloom starts and throw some barley straw mulch on top and let it break down into the soil! I never plan ahead on my grows to get it started in time so haven’t used it in a while!

Anyone interested in Electro culture, Frank and Matt lay it out here. Quite Frankly is one of my favourite daily shows, he always has interesting guests. His shows don't stay around for long on YT so check him out on Rockfin, Odysee, Rumble or Podbeam.

Lol is that odyssey or is it Audacy? Just curious! :rofl:

I get the black gold castings from there and they're real nice. I think the red worms hang around the top of the soil and the super reds are night crawlers that hang around the bottom of the soil
Correctamundo! Red wrigglers are mainly used in soil grows but usually in pots! Nightcrawlers work best in deep soil situations so would help in his bed for sure! If its one or the other tho go reds! Especially since they help eat any topdressed food to make it available to plants so deep living worms won’t exactly help in that department!

Had them for a grip now hopefully they still have some effect. Can they go bad? Or lose potency? If so might have to reup
Haha i have a bag someone gave me for Christmas 2019 and they are still good! As long as they are dried and stored properly they are fine! ;)

And don’t forget….

1692203125177.gif

Get some weeding done @Mossy ? Siesta?

Nah...feeding and cleaning duties ....then a bit more spring cleaning on the patio...then dinner....then I've just cut hubbys hair......and now I'm curled up on the settee....until I get the strength for a shower........... :pass: .

:crying: You...?

Pretty sure I remember frank saying they don’t but I honestly don’t know for sure.. That’s when @Fermented_Fruitz was wondering about a bag he’s had stashed for some time
Incorrecto amigo! Frank actually was the one who told me he had some antique 3yr old ones he was eating at time i asked! As long as they aren’t a funky black color or mushy they are fine! May lose a lil potency but def still good to eat!

She is the most uptight person ever and not sure she has ever smoked weed even once but gave my bro in law a couple g’s so he could try to microdose them and he took them with the family on vacation and my sister was stressing so he gave her like .8g worth of caps! Prob should ask her what they did to her! :shrug::rofl:

Will chop and deep water tomorrow night. Need to order some Uncle Jims worms. Will order 250. Maybe split between the bed and the garden. Not sure how many worms to put in. Anyone have ideas on how many? Have some Kashi and some Rootwise coming from Build a soil in a couple days but have been using what mycos I had leftover and some recharge someone gave me till the Rootwise comes in. After I get those and the moisture meter, I should be getting my shit together a little better or at least have a baseline for a few things
Not sure how many come in a pound but i would split 1/2lb of worms between 2 full size earthboxes and they only hold 1cu ft of soil each! Also be careful with kashi that stuff has been known to have nasty ass potworms show up to feast on the stuff! If u put some down absolutely make sure its covered in compost or more soil but don’t leave it exposed to the air cuz that seemed to be when i had issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back