Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1691950796213.jpg

I never finished it that movie was almost so stupid it was funny :doh: :crying:
I somehow watched the stupid ass movie poseidon last night (no not the greek god it was about a cruise ship that flipped upside down and kept floating) and it didn’t put me into a vegetative state so i can prob make it thru the cocaine bear trainwreck! I’m already expecting it to be awful so it will have to really blow donkey d to shock me! Good thing i got that reup on the dabs so i can stay baked for it if nothing else! Nothing really comes on tuesday nights anyways!

I somehow watched the stupid ass movie poseidon last night (no not the greek god it was about a cruise ship that flipped upside down and kept floating) and it didn’t put me into a vegetative state so i can prob make it thru the cocaine bear trainwreck! I’m already expecting it to be awful so it will have to really blow donkey d to shock me! Good thing i got that reup on the dabs so i can stay baked for it if nothing else! Nothing really comes on tuesday nights anyways!
Blasphemy! If it was the original, it rocked! That movie started the disaster movie craze.

So i am too lazy to go search shmoogle so who wants to give me the quick stoners explanation on terp pearls! What they do and if they are worth getting? Gonna go grab a new banger so trying to decide what all to grab! :d5::pass:

Definitely worse movies out there I remember a couple funny parts I probably could have made it threw it if I tried again but more then likely would fall asleep again:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blasphemy! If it was the original, it rocked! That movie started the disaster movie craze.
Oh no this was the remake with Kurt Russell and nobody else famous enough to remember there name! I think i saw Fergie from black eyed peas but she was killed pretty quickly into the movie! :haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back