Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i am too lazy to go search shmoogle so who wants to give me the quick stoners explanation on terp pearls! What they do and if they are worth getting? Gonna go grab a new banger so trying to decide what all to grab! :d5::pass:
I don't know if they are worth it but I use them they help spread the oil out and create more surface area to hold heat longer.. For me they are really not necessary with the enail but using a torch i did find them really useful.. Helped a lot with low temp dabs holding the temp longer the thicker the banger too helps.. I see a lot of people using terp slurpers i haven't got one cause of the enail and they won't work with it but they are suppose to be the latest greatest thing

I don't know if they are worth it but I use them they help spread the oil out and create more surface area to hold heat longer.. For me they are really not necessary with the enail but using a torch i did find them really useful.. Helped a lot with low temp dabs holding the temp longer the thicker the banger too helps.. I see a lot of people using terp slurpers i haven't got one cause of the enail and they won't work with it but they are suppose to be the latest greatest thing
DC2D867C-1D05-46CA-AD8C-E8660AE29999.png

B5F55159-53AC-4C00-A928-C105EC97FE8B.png

1692132478462.gif

Ya they do
The question is can I get one that works with my enail or can I just get the cord and glass I don’t need another controller

This is my favorite banger I have I use mostly flat top flat rim but do have a flat top bevel but it soaking in ISO.. The bevel gets a better seal with ball caps and the flat rim gets a better seal with spinner caps.. Seems like I run this one the most or the bevel with a ball cap.. This one is really thick with a raised center it takes longer to heat up but holds temp longer
IMG_6088.jpeg
IMG_6090.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:
So how the hell do u work them slurper thingamajigs?? Do u just heat the flat disk part at the bottom of that tower or what?
View attachment 1624458

Not the reflection of disk but actual disk?!? ;) :doh::rofl:
Yup just heat the bottom and then rub the dab on the cylinder part and it falls down into the dish

The question can I get one that works with my enail or can I just get the cord and glass I don’t need another controller
Something like this??

This particular one is on sale from like $130 for $80 at the moment!

Something like this??

This particular one is on sale from like $130 for $80 at the moment!
That’ll do now if I only had the coin :thumbsup::doh:
1692134006449.gif

Plus after watching that video I don’t know if I would want one :doh::doh::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back