Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I'll go with ya, right after u go with me to the Partridge Family and Osmonds reunion concert.
4D474AB8-4068-4BBD-B96D-BE6E5CBDE269.png

Talked the wife into signing my permission slip to grow some shrooms (for medical and research, no trippin, promise :crying: ) So let the new grow journey begin :headbang:

Man this moving into the garage deal just keeps getting better @PinkyNotTheBrain :eyebrows::headbang::crying::crying:

Please journal that @JP1 I am very interested and keep saying I am going to do it :doh::d5:

Man this moving into the garage deal just keeps getting better @PinkyNotTheBrain :eyebrows::headbang::crying::crying:

Please journal that @JP1 I am very interested and keep saying I am going to do it :doh::d5:
I'll journal it. Got some more research to do and advice to get. Hopefully kick it off in a month or 2

So ya not sure if u can get the scale of this monstrosity but the order i got from CVS was going to that uber rich private neighborhood in westlake where all the famous rich peeps live!

This is just 1 corner house i could get a pic of! Hard to get pics of these houses at night cuz def not lit up that well and ones that are i would look weird stopping in front of to take pics at night! :shrug::rofl:
21967244-0B42-42F3-800C-DF37E750E7C7.jpeg
B6C3B798-B3EF-45CD-BEDB-9862D1BA507E.jpeg

Them trees that are just here ^^ there actually is another half to the front of house that disappears behind them! The side if house is so long it wouldn’t fit in pic in landscape mode! No wonder avg home price in that city is like $5 million with this being the uber upscale enclave amongst them!

Never even seen shrooms in my neck of the woods, we only had blotter acid back in the day.
All of our shrooms here used to come from your general vicinity way back when... I always liked LSD a lot more but haven't had a trustworthy source in years and shrooms are legal to possess here now. And I'd rather grow anything the buy anything anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back