Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of our shrooms here used to come from your general vicinity way back when... I always liked LSD a lot more but haven't had a trustworthy source in years and shrooms are legal to possess here now. And I'd rather grow anything the buy anything anymore
Guess they never made it into my little valley.

Overhead shot of a normal neighborhood vs the crazy houses in that neighborhood! :yoinks:

Normal folks
52142621-B820-499E-AFC6-3DA1CF4CCB80.png

Richie rich
4D93D466-FE50-4074-85EA-17CEC21B2CF3.png
77A454E6-C0A8-4EEC-A0E4-DC80F00A9564.png

Overhead shot of a normal neighborhood vs the crazy houses in that neighborhood! :yoinks:

Normal folks
View attachment 1623178

Richie rich
View attachment 1623179View attachment 1623180
I just couldnt live like that, them poor folks gotta wait all the way til monday for the cleaning lady to pickup the dog turd in the middle of the living room floor. Ever notice 2nd gen and up filthy rich, dont really even know how to take care of their own basic needs. Ever see Grey Gardens, the movie?

So ya not sure if u can get the scale of this monstrosity but the order i got from CVS was going to that uber rich private neighborhood in westlake where all the famous rich peeps live!

This is just 1 corner house i could get a pic of! Hard to get pics of these houses at night cuz def not lit up that well and ones that are i would look weird stopping in front of to take pics at night! :shrug::rofl:
View attachment 1623176View attachment 1623177
Them trees that are just here ^^ there actually is another half to the front of house that disappears behind them! The side if house is so long it wouldn’t fit in pic in landscape mode! No wonder avg home price in that city is like $5 million with this being the uber upscale enclave amongst them!
Looks like a nice spot to set up a jelly and pickle stand :pass: Cash only. No change

It would have been nicer if fruitz said, this is my house and i'm flying ya all in for a weekend bash.
Some POS in Florida won my mega millions jackpot! :cuss::crying:

I didn’t even realize i never made it to the crazy houses in that neighborhood! They are the opposite way as i went once i went in the gate past security!

1691724788917.png

The addresses I searched from right there houses are $8.5mill and up and were between 9,500-13,000 square feet! Crazy ass cribs! Don’t think pickles be affording one of these spots! :( :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back