Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't add any Epsom but have added lobster compost and EWC at topdressing.. I also went back to using tap water but i cut it by 75% <100ppm...:face: I hate to burst your bubble and maybe I am wrong and someone will correct me. But the Seakelp although it has a NPK rating the amounts are minuscule.. I don't believe it will work as a P-K booster like you hope.. Kelp is a great growth hormone don't get me wrong but I have not heard of anyone using it as part of the nutrient regime :shrug:
We're most likely going to find out, cause thats my regiment for my next grow, unless I chicken out at the last minute and switch the Bud and Bloom for Flowergirl.

1691457313514.gif

1691457376698.gif

We're most likely going to find out, cause thats my regiment for my next grow, unless I chicken out at the last minute and switch the Bud and Bloom for Flowergirl.

Go for it I am never sure of anything just letting you know :baked: :dizzy: You can put what ever you'd like in the pot.. As I like to say it's your monkey you can fuck it how ever you'd like :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back