Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1691453546506.gif

I want to use the Greenleaf Sea-K we got free awhile back. Reading their calculator, I assume its for photo's, do I just cut the amount in half?

This is how green leaf says to use. I use at a very low rate at .125grams per gallon

hi, our new kelp product we think its the best quality on the market right now. Previously we were using the traditional type extract (black color) which was pretty good, this new version we have its made with an advanced low temperature extraction method, and doesn't filter out any chlorophyll at all from the seaweed so it retains a golden/yellow color. As far as the auxins/cytokins/IAA and alginic acids, this is the highest available purity currently now. So if anything you could even use less dosage compared to standard black kelp extracts. You can use in a pretty wide range honestly, from 0.2g per Gallon, to even 5g+ per Gallon. For foliar would recommend maybe 1-2g/Gallon, and root drench maybe 2g/Gallon as a safe range, but you can also do far less if you want.
I gotta get back to your thread, I forget what soil u used. Did u do CoM again?
Yessir all CoM products ferts and composts along with some GL seakelp:thumbsup:

This is how green leaf says to use. I use at a very low rate at .125grams per gallon

hi, our new kelp product we think its the best quality on the market right now. Previously we were using the traditional type extract (black color) which was pretty good, this new version we have its made with an advanced low temperature extraction method, and doesn't filter out any chlorophyll at all from the seaweed so it retains a golden/yellow color. As far as the auxins/cytokins/IAA and alginic acids, this is the highest available purity currently now. So if anything you could even use less dosage compared to standard black kelp extracts. You can use in a pretty wide range honestly, from 0.2g per Gallon, to even 5g+ per Gallon. For foliar would recommend maybe 1-2g/Gallon, and root drench maybe 2g/Gallon as a safe range, but you can also do far less if you want.

1691453880719.gif

:crying::pighug:

This first run, I'm using the CoM nutes schedule, but i'll use the sea-k to compensate for the zero K in the Bud and Bloom, plus I imagine i'll need some Epsom salt once or twice. I gotta try this to atleast get it out of my mind and scratch it off the bucket list.
Some day I'm going to stick with one method, I hope.

This first run, I'm using the CoM nutes schedule, but i'll use the sea-k to compensate for the zero K in the Bud and Bloom, plus I imagine i'll need some Epsom salt once or twice. I gotta try this to atleast get it out of my mind and scratch it off the bucket list.
Some day I'm going to stick with one method, I hope.

I don't add any Epsom but have added lobster compost and EWC at topdressing.. I also went back to using tap water but i cut it by 75% <100ppm...:face: I hate to burst your bubble and maybe I am wrong and someone will correct me. But the Seakelp although it has a NPK rating the amounts are minuscule.. I don't believe it will work as a P-K booster like you hope.. Kelp is a great growth hormone don't get me wrong but I have not heard of anyone using it as part of the nutrient regime :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back