Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U play shadow of Mordor??
I don't play very much but after I i got my ps4 repaired i couldn't remember my log in so i had to start from scratch. It was cool cuz I basically hadn't played Skyrim since the first year it was out so with all the dlc its a totally new game to me
This mostly what I been playin, i cycle pretty regularly , when I can sit still long enough to play at leastView attachment 1622314
I’m on ps4 too, I haven’t played Skyrim for an age lol

Agree. Aphids. You can use this stuff daily up to harvest. Good stuff and there's a free sample :thumbsup: it's pretty much soybean oil, peppermint oil, citric acid and soap
If u use an oil product ip to harvest u gotta wash the buds! ;)

I don't play very much but after I i got my ps4 repaired i couldn't remember my log in so i had to start from scratch. It was cool cuz I basically hadn't played Skyrim since the first year it was out so with all the dlc its a totally new game to me
This mostly what I been playin, i cycle pretty regularly , when I can sit still long enough to play at leastView attachment 1622314
The warriors was 1 of my favourites on ps2 lol

Is that the dlc for skyrim? The version I got came with all the dlc so I may have played it.

Been a long time since I played video games. Think this is the last one I wore out :bong:
Screenshot_20230807-190212.png

I had never seen that show but i checked out that episode last night! Now we just need the old geezers in congress to shop there and maybe we can get it legalized! :eyebrows: :rofl:
Just read that. I think this is my favourite quote from it…..

It often surprises people when I tell them that we have an endocannabinoid system. That means we humans have receptors for cannabinoids, and we even make cannabinoids ourselves. We are little cannabis-creating and -consuming creatures.

@Fermented_Fruitz

Here's a 4x4 Blumat vid. Looks really convenient! You're doin a gravity feed on yours yeah??? How did you run from Rez to the Blumat tubing? Bulkhead out of Rez?
Diggin the tune at the start!

Yup i spent the lil extra and got the quick release ones too!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thats how high i have mine but i also added that middle bucket midway thru last run cuz i had 1 giant loop going thru 2 tents! Now each tent has its own line off 1 reservoir! I may only run my 4x4 next run tho so i can move it to where i can unzip sides of tent to go topdress plants cuz hard to squeeze in with 4! Or just get a small stirring pump to put nutes in reservoir since i can disconnect and clean whenever really easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back