Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight all you Monday Live Stoners.

Well I am 50+ pages behind somehow :paleo: I doubt I will ever catch up..........

Anyone make their own vape juice? Someone I know was given a couple cases of new empty cart thingamabobs...Looked it up and seems like making it from rosin seems to be the easiest. Mix rosin with terpene of choice, heat and stir with a dab tool??? Anyone tried this?

No need for additives. Hash rosin carts
Or you can just heat rosin in the oven or on the press plates for flower and syringe it into the carts when it's thin. But you're gonna want to use the 37 micron bags or it'll gunk up
The whole process is a lot of work if you're just trying to use up some carts
I have been saving dry Ice hash to try out this method. We had fairly good success with MassTerpene's serVum, the problem is there is just to much fat and wax using regular rosin it causes Cart Failure.

There's good and bad assassin's Creed games, #4 black flag has a great story. I like Skyrim too dragons and whatnot 😎👍
I love that nerd d and d type shit. I even had even played d and d back in the day. didnt last long. Other thing caught my attention.

Did the ship sail or do yall have room for 1 more?
View attachment 1622239

5 pages back so no idea if this has been posted but i imagine this to be more like it…
1691448619129.gif

1691448782667.gif

Got one.
View attachment 1622286
Sprayed them with spinosad last night but many are still alive.
Those are aphids and captain jacks doesn’t affect aphids whatsoever! U need a def pest solution there! I would maybe order something beneficial that will eat them up in a hurry!

There's good and bad assassin's Creed games, #4 black flag has a great story. I like Skyrim too dragons and whatnot 😎👍
Black flag was the only Assassins creed I played after the first tbh lol Odyssey is pretty good

I love that nerd d and d type shit. I even had even played d and d back in the day. didnt last long. Other thing caught my attention.
U play shadow of Mordor??
I don't play very much but after I i got my ps4 repaired i couldn't remember my log in so i had to start from scratch. It was cool cuz I basically hadn't played Skyrim since the first year it was out so with all the dlc its a totally new game to me
This mostly what I been playin, i cycle pretty regularly , when I can sit still long enough to play at least
IMG_20230807_175011241_HDR~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back