Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well decided on the Nerd Rope says 60 minute reaction time :woohoo:
20220924_101930.jpg
20220924_102012.jpg

So patiently sitting here crossing my fingers waiting to see what this year's Vermont outdoor crops going to be like not mine mind you I want to see you know I find it ironic that growing up when I didn't even really want to smoke pot I'd have the s*** thrown at me every fall whether I wanted it or not and now that I'm 48 years old and really like high-end flowers that are grown outdoors I have to go out of my way and sift through the people that claim to have it don't realize they're growing bioaccumulators and do an ash test and they look at you like you're speaking from another dimension there's some caveats to this flower we like folks and I figure if I'm going to smoke it and combust my pulmonary system I might as well do it with the absolute best available I think silly thoughts

Well, let's just see how powerful that RSO is. Added a dab about twice the size of a grain of rice.......FAT long grain............... to my third cup of java.

I'm kinda beginning to like using RSO. I really can't taste it in my coffee, even with a sizeable dose like what I'm drinking now. Numbness comes to mind as a first impression when it begins to take effect. I seem to feel it in my face first. Relaxing effect begins to kick in. I hope that translates over to actual muscle relaxation. A major contributing problem to my pain is muscle spasms. It can start to chase itself. Muscle spasms can cause more nerve pain and more nerve causes more muscle spasms. Nerve pain is difficult to manage. By trying to limit the contributing factors, the 'run away' nerve pain can be managed better. Manage is the key word. You're not going to control nerve pain.
Controlling inflammation, for me, is also a big factor. I'm sure there's anti-inflammatory properties in canna, especially from whole plant extractions. The liquid vitamin supplement I take has a very large amount of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. I'm back to taking it after the availability came back. It definitely works. Energy levels are increased immediately and improves over time. The other effects come noticeable in around 2-3 weeks of one morning dose.

At this particular point in time, I'm at a rare moment and I'm relatively pain free. Just a dull ache when making transitions, like from sitting to standing. That's pretty big for me.

Everyone have a great Caturday! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back