Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Critical randomly put out a bunch of new hairs on the top buds overnight after being totally brown for a little while now. Is that typical? Just bulking up more?

20210930_133810.jpg
20210930_133824.jpg

The lowers are absolutely covered still, so the whole plant is definitely a ways off still but I just thought it was strange.

Critical randomly put out a bunch of new hairs on the top buds overnight after being totally brown for a little while now. Is that typical? Just bulking up more?

View attachment 1372975View attachment 1372976

The lowers are absolutely covered still, so the whole plant is definitely a ways off still but I just thought it was strange.
Yeah, It’s pretty much a last ditch effort to get pollinated by the plant. Nothing to worry about unless you see a bunch of little yellow “bananas” sticking out.

*edit* I didn’t read the last line until after I posted this. Still normal, though.

Yeah, It’s pretty much a last ditch effort to get pollinated by the plant. Nothing to worry about unless you see a bunch of little yellow “bananas” sticking out.

*edit* I didn’t read the last line until after I posted this. Still normal, though.
Sweet, that's what I thought but I figured I'd check. I did just move the lights down closer yesterday so wasn't sure if that may be playing in as well.

Sounds like an ex-girlfriend of mine...

Found a newspaper article on Virginia's medical cannabis card approval process:

- Up to 30 business days to "process" an application, which apparently just means reviewing your documents and approving your application
- Then, up to an extra 21 business days to print and mail you your card (though, it's taken longer for some people).
- The state board doesn't keep track of how many applications are pending, so they can't predict how back-logged the applications are (even though, you know...it would just take a SQL query on their website).
- The state has three employees working to approve applications, and is looking to hire three more...

Seems fitting that you can complete an autoflower grow in the time it takes to get a cannabis card...

Just got to dance, will be here an hour, then straight to #3's ball game since it starts in 45 minutes lmao. Traffic was awful so we got here 15 minutes late.

Hey I have a question for my vpd gurus out there. @Mañ'O'Green @pop22 @Waira off the top of my head

while I understand vpd as it relates to water movement though the plant, and thus the movement of nutrients.

incant seem to see to much out there on how cO2 relates to vpd

What I’ve come to understand is that higher vpd equals more fluid movement. Then cO2 just helps the photosynthetic process.

It all ramps everything up, so my question is this. Are my thresholds going to be higher on the vpd charts due to my high cO2.

So if the vpd chart says veg should be at a 1.1 kPa that’s assuming normal cO2 levels. If I have elevatede cO2 wouldn’t it stand to reason that number would be higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back