Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw kidz, headz up, dunno if u've heard, but depending on ur puter/device/os, u may or may not experience internet blackout tomorrow....it all has to do with an expiring certificate for the https thing....they say that only older os'z or puterz/devicez that aren't updated regularly should be affected, so....we'll see, lol :shrug: ppp

btw kidz, headz up, dunno if u've heard, but depending on ur puter/device/os, u may or may not experience internet blackout tomorrow....it all has to do with an expiring certificate for the https thing....they say that only older os'z or puterz/devicez that aren't updated regularly should be affected, so....we'll see, lol :shrug: ppp

September 30, 2021: Skynet becomes self-aware.

Christ I had my first meltdown not to long ago for the first time in a lonnnnnnng while.. like 20+ years.
Not cool.. forgot what that feels like.
I’m seriously overwhelming myself I think..
Poor lady on the phone was trying to help me so much too and my brain was malfunctioning couldn’t articulate myself was f’n weird .. had to let her go.. what a nice lady though..
Took me like 30mins just now to get normal.

Rant over

Christ I had my first meltdown not to long ago for the first time in a lonnnnnnng while.. like 20+ years.
Not cool.. forgot what that feels like.
I’m seriously overwhelming myself I think..
Poor lady on the phone was trying to help me so much too and my brain was malfunctioning couldn’t articulate myself was f’n weird .. had to let her go.. what a nice lady though..
Took me like 30mins just now to get normal.

Rant over
Uhh I'm sorry. I have them fairly often still (aka last night) though I'm getting better about recognizing them and walking away before they get bad. Pup usually signals that I've got one coming on and can help me come out of it. If you notice yourself starting to spiral, try popping an ice cube in your mouth, you can do it as many times as you need to till you've come back down. Something about it shocks your brain back to reality. I usually dissociate pretty bad after mine so I try to avoid them whenever possible but it doesn't always work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back