Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bill.de.Cat You created a monster!
After you jogging my memory on Bloom County, I went on a hunt on Ebay to find these old buddies of mine... Got a great price as they're now collectables... £40 for the lot... and Bill the Cat alone starts at £50...

Cheers for the memory!

View attachment 1370761
Yeah check prices every so often...can't remember what happened to my old BdC doll from years ago....think 1 of the kids took a liking to it and made it disappear

Yeah check prices every so often...can't remember what happened to my old BdC doll from years ago....think 1 of the kids took a liking to it and made it disappear

I love the fact that you had a BdC! Just re-visiting the comic strip series again… and loving it

Morning kittens.....been a busy, stressful week but getting a lil better every day. Wife doing a bit more with less pain every day, another Dr.'s appointment Monday and we'll see where we go from there...Got 2 up out of their cubes and just waiting on a showing of roots from the bottom, ordered some Durban poison and red congolese from Pacific seed bank so we'll see how that goes ( kinda hit n miss in the reveiws i've read)

Has anyone in here ever grafted two cannabis plants together...... I'm gonna give it a try this week just for fun....... I can't see why it wouldn't work
I’ve never done any grafting, But the at rate I snapped branches at the stem, And managed to get then growing like nothing happened makes me say “It should work”.

quick :pass:,,,,,taking old tent down,,setting new one up,,making a man tent ,,,busy busy busy:thumbsup:
Yeah, I’ve gotta get mine down today so we can have an inspector and electrician come through.

Messy boys :thumbsup:
IMG_20210925_125534.jpg
IMG_20210925_125541.jpg
IMG_20210925_125606.jpg

Quick question for anyone: just about to fill up and acclimatise EcoLife Soil in my fabric Autopots (trade name =Flexipots) in the grow tent while my seeds germinate.

Plan to put clay pebbles in the bottom of the pots. .
Did you wash the clay pebbles before you use them? I know they say to wash them for hydroponics, but not sure if that matters for soil. Doesn’t say anything on the packaging…
What do you think? Cheers

Attachments

• 65C93124-89AF-43B5-B4A6-18FB7605084C.jpeg
    65C93124-89AF-43B5-B4A6-18FB7605084C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back