Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might make you hungry.

_DSC4049.JPG

Good Morfnoevight All!

haha our house came with a little free alexa, we plugged it in and it wanted me to do phone stuff with it.. so it went in the attic inside a box, i have amazon prime but i don't know how it would help me when i have a system of my own already. i listen to music but not on amazon and when i buy things i like to triple look at it so i don't make mistakes and price match on other sites, so alexa its 1 of those things i wonder how i would use being an old dog not willing to learn new tricks.
Maybe to fact check internet stuff, but i can just look that up on my phone or pc -shrugs-

or this

:crying:

I Resisted buying one for me Mother coz she is a worse technophobe than me...I Inherited it off her.... :biggrin: ...so I didn't expect her to use it....But..
she says it is the best thing anyone has bought her...30 quid...:shrug:

My Mother is extremely Lucky that she has family close...and gets lots of visits..daily....but you cannot underestimate the little things they Miss when they are at home alone.

My son set it up so that it would say Good Night to her every evening...and it meant a Lot to her...that she had something to do that..
Funny little things that mean a Lot.

He has it set up to remind her to take the keys out the back door at 9 pm every night...so if she does need help..they can get in...
She can ask it to play her favourite music...and it costs nowt...coz it is all so old.....:biggrin:

The genius for her is voice control....if she had to press buttons for functions...she'd get Lost.....:biggrin:....and I Think she Treats it as Company..
I don't even have to wonder if she has two way conversations with it.....:crying:..coz I know she will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back