Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to chill my ass hardcore today, so I could install a $150 fuggin lawnmower carb with a stupid auto-choke and not being rebuildable. The stupidity of the whole thing just kept pissing me off......still does! LOL!

I just had a good thought.....................COOKIES!!!!!!!!!
Haha I have days like that myself…..at some point I realize that if I don’t sit down and smoke a bunch of weed and turn it around…..lives will soon be in danger :rofl: :amazon::deadhorse::kitty::WTF:
only without the nurses' swingin' boobs in my face
Someone get this man some boobs for his face!!! Can’t you see he’s suffering!!!:drunks::dancer::rofl:

Here’s some boobies putting in work! :headbang:
1630723977538.gif

And here is some straight up mammaries!
1630724037006.gif

:frog:

I had to chill my ass hardcore today, so I could install a $150 fuggin lawnmower carb with a stupid auto-choke and not being rebuildable. The stupidity of the whole thing just kept pissing me off......still does! LOL!

I just had a good thought.....................COOKIES!!!!!!!!!
I think cab over trucks should should be illegal. :rofl:
07429C4B-EA2E-4D55-B9E3-E6FF3788C0A0.jpeg
F01D6AE3-3F30-4066-AC17-78E8C9C3DF76.jpeg

There are moments of relief. At least it can fade into the background somewhat. I can live with fading pain. While it's nice not to have any pain, I'm fine with a reduction.

Aye @WildBill :pass: ..we all Live for the reduction...when your brain is filled with pain it is not a good place to be....

Gawd Bless 'd ganja...:smoker:..

Good to see my favorite canna website is still around :)

How the heck are y'all?

:pass:

What Adventures have you been on @Mike20132 ......?............ :pass:

Thank you for the Reputation @Mossy .. my first :woohoo1:.

I have been meaning to ask about the reputation and how it all works. Is there somewhere on the site that explains a bit more about it? Was going to give some rep to a couple of people who have helped me, given me confidence, and have made me feel at home since joining the site .. but wanted to wait until I knew more about it. Was also wondering if it could be used to suck up to certain growers/venders etc on the site .. hahaha just joking:biggrin:.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Cheers

Just a way of saying Thank You @Newbutoldgrower ...:headbang:...every time someone helps or supports you..gives out Advice..or provides a Link to something you want.

Thank you...cost nowt.....the way I was brought up...if you didn't say Thanks it got taken off you....:crying:..and normally with a clip 'round the earhole....

Taking vaccines from the same guys who gave us blankets...
No thanks lol
Yeah, sure, I'll trust the Government......Operation Mockingbird, Tuskeegee Experiment, MK-Naomi, Operation Northwoods, MK-Ultra.....pretty sure they turned out ok, right?

Happy Caturday kittens......can't remember if I have anything I got to do today, feeling pretty good this morning so it's probably a good time to work on the canna related things...

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..any chance of a blood donation....?

We are both running on flat batteries....:snooze:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back