Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowser auntie .also i wanted your opinion on a autoflower sharing the same pot as a tomato plant i had a solo cup outside so i needed to do something with her so shes sharing a home shes hard to make out
20210717_125053.jpg

Wowser auntie .also i wanted your opinion on a autoflower sharing the same pot as a tomato plant i had a solo cup outside so i needed to do something with her so shes sharing a home shes hard to make out View attachment 1344392

Afternoon @St. Tom :bighug: ..you know I See in 50 shades of Green.......:biggrin:...I can't Think of better pot companions...same fert and light requirements........just be careful they don't get too Close if you know what I mean......:yeah:......

a cannabis flavoured tomato would never sell...............................Oh ...Wait..........hmmmmm......

Afternoon @St. Tom :bighug: ..you know I See in 50 shades of Green.......:biggrin:...I can't Think of better pot companions...same fert and light requirements........just be careful they don't get too Close if you know what I mean......:yeah:......

a cannabis flavoured tomato would never sell...............................Oh ...Wait..........hmmmmm......
i couldn't think of a better combination of getting high off tomatoes maybe i could corner the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back