Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1459.JPG

Sigh...when you Know the Dog Won........:pass:

He Thinks if I sit down on the patio it is his petting time.......:pighug:....that'll be more dog hair in me harvest....

The day came.........

IMG_1457.JPG

I hand trimmed them yesterday...in the pot....:pass:...I actually Think I Prefer that method....rather than cut down then trim....

There were actually 16 in the 20 ltr pot....so just over 1 ltr each.......space taken up 2 ft wide 3 ft high....

Am I Happy with my harvest out of 1 x 20 ltr pot...Outdoor.............?

Fuck Yaaaaaaa.........:yay:

IMG_1473.JPG

My tub runeth over...... :yay:

IMG_1471.JPG

P.S. Costs.....?
20 Ltr compo.....2.5 euros..
Seeds..own...
Ferts divided over full grow..10 euros.....:shrug:....Gardener......:yeah:...Tight.....

I'm Awarding myself an Extra Smoke Break.....:biggrin:

Last edited:
nice to try different flavours and shit,

Yup......I Wish we could all sit around a table and share harvest....

Btw, that weed I just smoked, very nice, FUCK IM STONED

Are you Bragging or Moaning.......?......we are a canna forum....we are All Stoned.......:crying:...

Congratulations....what is it....?....:headbang:

Knickers...........:crying:....one of those multiple underwear hangers...does the job.....I could have done with two though...approx 12 pegs per hanger....and I've got 16 girls......
That'll be Another 2.5 euros added to me grow costs.............................sigh...........................:crying:

IMG_1474.JPG

Knickers...........:crying:....one of those multiple underwear hangers...does the job.....I could have done with two though...approx 12 pegs per hanger....and I've got 16 girls......
That'll be Another 2.5 euros added to me grow costs.............................sigh...........................:crying:

View attachment 1342583
That needs to go into the stoner ingenuity thread :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back