Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a lot of power, did you use any extra co2 or something?
I don’t see how it’s possible to run 480W of light from a new LED in a 4x4 without burning them. But i take your word for it.

I’ll do a measurement in a bit to see how many ppfd I get if my lights are fully turned on and I’ll give you the distance as well.

Okey, I say the same to you. 480w it’s a lot of wattage, maybe it’s needed if you grow photoperiods but not with autoflowers under 20 or 24 hours a day. Or what kind of autos do you grow that can handle that much light?

I have my lights at 23-25% and 125cm to canopy. But then I’ve got 3 lights in 4x8.

It could also be this strain that’s a bit sensitive, as they got burned with higher intensity.

But I’ll crank them up soon and we see what we got at 125cm.
My light is 6.5 feet from floor and and 5-5.5’ from top of pot. Largest plant I grew in there was SCROGGED but still 2.5 ft from light at harvest

My meter must show the wrong numbers as I’ve got ~2000ppfd when i turned all three lights up to 100%.

If it’s correct it has to because the lights-beams crosses each other and gives multiple sources of light.

I was sorta hinting at just smoking joints when you need a ciggy….

At least that’s how I quit…. Then I got off the joints with dabs and now I’m combustion and tobacco free :headbang::woohoo1: :rofl:
:pass:
IMG_20240209_134458555_HDR.jpg

My meter must show the wrong numbers as I’ve got ~2000ppfd when i turned all three lights up to 100%.

If it’s correct it has to because the lights-beams crosses each other and gives multiple sources of light.
What light do you have? Have you looked at the manufacturers tests for ppfd?

Qb

What light do you have? Have you looked at the manufacturers tests for ppfd?

Qb

It’s Samsung diodes and mean-well drivers. No specific brand, and I don’t see it on the market any more, and can’t find any info about it when I’m searching for it, at least not the ppfd chart.
But I took the measurements with a calibrated phone with the photone app which I calibrated correctly.

I will disagree, when I started vaping by battery ran out during pool one night. I bummed a cig from a friend and only got half way thru before the dizzy set in. Mostly felt horrible that night after pool. I will only hit my vape 2-3 times per versus a whole cig . And 2-3 vape hits do me fine for same amount of time as a cig without the nasty feeling that cigs do. I’m a surveyor, lots of walking with weight. If I were still smoking cigs I’d be dead in the woods of heart attack. Quit cigs and started vaping 7 yrs ago. Lungs aren’t heavy after a long night ( beers & weed) like when I smoked. Then next day after a party was usually recovering from chain smoking. Now I can do the same and wake up fine.
I can't even imagine standing in the same place all day running a transit without chain smoking. Sometimes it's almost required to keep the mosquitos away :crying:

Found it! It said 2400 ppfd at 12 inches. So it can’t possibly be 2000ppfd even if the lights cross each other at 115cm at full power in the 4x8. My phone and the app must be incorrectly calibrated.
But still I can’t understand how you can grow at full capacity in a 4x4, It’s insane.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Seed Murderer........ :headbang: ..........View attachment 1664395.....slowly suffocating them to Death..........

Join our Seed Hoarding Aversion Program..........:naughtystep:....

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green ....:bighug:...
I had a dream they made it legal to grow outdoors here, I had 20 foot tall Panama Reds :crying:

The Hurricane fans are on sale at Amazon!

2024-02-09_11-09-02.png

I finally found a shade tolerant grass seed, zeon zoysia grass seed. Now I need to go out and rip up the rest of the grass/dirt the city left so screwed up out on the mow strip. I hate hoe/shovel or any long handle tool work.

I know it is going to take me weeks to get it right.

Found it! It said 2400 ppfd at 12 inches. So it can’t possibly be 2000ppfd even if the lights cross each other at 115cm at full power in the 4x8. My phone and the app must be incorrectly calibrated.
But still I can’t understand how you can grow at full capacity in a 4x4, It’s insane.
Did you use the filter for your phone?

Did you use the filter for your phone?
:yeahthat: But I believe that only applies to iPhones also make sure you have the correct lights selected :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back