Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream they made it legal to grow outdoors here, I had 20 foot tall Panama Reds :crying:

Yeah...I had the same Dream for here............ :pass: .......sigh...............

It didn't turn me into a seed murderer though..............:crying:....boo hiss.............

at 20% that's 300 pounds of pure THC. I fear these numbers may be a little off.:rofl:

edit: I see it was 3g/kg, that's 1500g @ 20% for a 100kg person.
The dose for the dogs and chimp was 3g of pure THC per kilogram of body weight. So, a 100 kg person would need 300 grams of pure THC to get the same dose, and at 20% THC, that would take 1500 grams of weed. So, I think you nailed it, the article seems to have substituted pounds for grams.

Bottom line is that no one I know is going to put away 1500 grams of weed in 15 minutes. Mind you, if rosin is about .6 g THC/g, a person would only have to ingest or dab ~500g (earlier 180g was bad arithmetic) of rosin. I might be able to choke down 500 grams of rosin in 15 minutes. Don't think I'll try though... :pighug:

Last edited:
Ardent wants $55.00 for the version of a press that fits their machine. I just can't see paying it. Stoner solution. Lid from a can of greens beans and $3.50 at the hardware store. Stainless of course.
IMG20240209145238.jpg

IMG20240209145259.jpg
IMG20240209145510.jpg
IMG20240209145531.jpg

@Mossy, the vinegar did lower the PH and I thank you for that, but it raise the mix fairly quickly. I would say it’s OK for daily waterings and adjustments but not if you plan to have the water standing for a few days in the trays for example.

Reps to you and thank you 🙏

@Mossy, the vinegar did lower the PH and I thank you for that, but it raise the mix fairly quickly. I would say it’s OK for daily waterings and adjustments but not if you plan to have the water standing for a few days in the trays for example.

My pH has to be adjusted daily even with the standard pH adjustment bottles :pass:

My pH has to be adjusted daily even with the standard pH adjustment bottles :pass:

Okey, but I remember using bottled concentrated ph- that it stabilized the PH better. It sure raised over some days as well but I think the vinegar raises it quicker and I need to use more of it.
:smokeout:

Yeah...homework at the time said it totally dissipates/disappears in 48 hours......so if it stands in trays it would go.....but great for daily waterings as it causes no build up.

I'm sure it worked so well here because we are heavy cal natural water.....and vinegar dissolves limescale......:pass: ...

Wow I am a wimp............. I worked 2 hours on the dirt and I am spent.

That is ok because I want to go back to the Asian market and get some of the chicken wings I saw yesterday. They look like they came off a small turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back