Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, just seems like you’ve set up a place they would really enjoy hanging out….. warm, shady…..dare I say……….. moist.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mostly I’m asking because I don’t know much about the style of growing you’re doing..
:pass:

Oh for sure that’s why I leave the covers off earlier on so it’s not as moist in there it is TLS so I don’t want to let the pots get completely dry :shrug::toke::pass:

Has anyone grown seeds from speedrun seeds?

The owner made a post, they are doing a giveaway this weekend.

They are also running a BOGO sale.

Their frosted cherry O's and granite both look really good.

I grew granite haze and was less then impressed but it was only one plant could have been my doing I haven’t run any since :shrug::pass:

dare I say……….. moist.

giphy (61).gif
:biggrin: ppp

I grew granite haze and was less then impressed but it was only one plant could have been my doing I haven’t run any since :shrug::pass:

That sucks to hear. I've noticed the owner or whomever that is representing the company is pretty active on Reddit. He also has a Facebook group, but I'm not comfortable using Facebook for that sort of stuff. I prefer anonymity.

MedCzech’s ManCave

Day 36 Some better photos for y’all 😚💨💨💨💨💨
IMG_0056.jpeg

Finally figured how to change size of photos on the new iPhone 15 pro.🤣😂

Anyways.
Just a few shots for y’all 😉

:photog:🪴🪴🪴

IMG_0057.jpeg

The training kept them much shorter and allows me to control this many strains. I don’t really need more weed, I just want different strains to fill up my collection. Right now I already have nearly 30 strains in the medicine cabinet (more like a closet full).
IMG_0058.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

Double Grape x SB Nuggets should be tasty stuff ‼️

Take care everyone. Stay safe out there.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😁

Has anyone grown seeds from speedrun seeds?

The owner made a post, they are doing a giveaway this weekend.

They are also running a BOGO sale.

Their frosted cherry O's and granite both look really good.

I've grown frosted cherry os and granite haze. The frosted cherry os was :fire: and one of my favorite plants from last year. Granite haze wasn't anything special

Awesome. I'm a big cherry fan. Waiting on my cherry alien to cure right now.
Here's the granite haze. Nice plant but mine didn't really have any sort of memorable smell or effect. They were called mutant genetics when I got them so the newer generations could be different
Screenshot_20240209-180937.png

Screenshot_20240209-181233.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back