Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been ages it seems since I did a lights out frost show so here we go. Anyhow good night my friends

@Frankthetank here's my RBF f4 from that same grow since I think I saw you just got some. Didn't want to flower and took 3 days at 12/12 to trigger (bcbudlady suggestion) then finished fine at 20/4 the rest of the way. Ended up as a 120 day plant
Screenshot_20240209-183055.png
Screenshot_20240209-183124.png
Screenshot_20240209-183146.png
Screenshot_20240209-183200.png

Here's the granite haze. Nice plant but mine didn't really have any sort of memorable smell or effect. They were called mutant genetics when I got them so the newer generations could be different
View attachment 1664517
View attachment 1664518

Got it. Yeah, a strain needs to be memorable if I'm going to want to keep growing it.

Like, I have probably 10 varieties to pick from right now, but I keep coming back to the lil mobstar x Livers. That shit is just funky. I don't even know how to describe it. Blue Cheese, is about the best I can say. Or feet, but sexy feet, lol.

Did you hear about anyone else having that problem? :pass:

How was the smoke?
No. Jeano hadn't seen it either. Smoke is good. Really smelled like root beer through veg and changed in flower. Think it vegged for like 55 days before I messed with the lights. Root beer does come back a bit after curing :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back