Status
Not open for further replies.
1 of my replacement AC Infinity fans has shipped :woohoo::woohoo1:
Screenshot_20240209-193441.png

I wrote to Jeremy of BAS And inquired on a few things, mainly concerning his running of the AutoPot Tray2Grow With Grassroots Living Soil beds that they will be running in the next 10X10 tent YouTube series run.
Here's what I'm talking about.

I thought I'd share and Here's Zach Branson's reply. I think it says a lot about the Company with the reply I got back from him. I definitely think it shows what these guys are all about!

Yeah, I think there's a little 'smoke blowing up the butt', but it's not too much and it's good PR.
:funny:
:haha:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences, and for the kind words towards BuildASoil and Jeremy's work. It's heartening to hear how you've been able to adapt Jeremy's teachings to benefit yourself and other veterans. Your approach to gardening and dedication to learning and sharing knowledge is commendable.

Regarding your inquiry about the upcoming 10x10 YouTube series and specifically about Tray2 grow beds, it's a fantastic suggestion to delve into the specifics of water management, root association, and the comparison to EarthBoxes within a no-till living soil system. Addressing these points would indeed provide valuable insights for those considering this system, particularly given its potential as a main production method for growers like yourself who prioritize efficiency, sustainability, and cost-effectiveness.
To address your specific questions:
  1. Manual Weekly Dry Down: The concept of a manual slight weekly dry down is intriguing as it mimics natural cycles and can encourage robust root growth by promoting oxygenation of the root zone and encouraging roots to seek out moisture. This practice can potentially lead to stronger plants that are more resilient to stress. While Jeremy has not specifically addressed this in the series yet, it's a pertinent topic that ties into water management strategies in living soil systems. Your suggestion will be forwarded, and it would be beneficial for many if this topic is explored in an upcoming episode or FAQ section.
  2. Root Association Similar to EarthBoxes: The comparison between Tray2 grow beds and EarthBoxes in terms of root association with water is an excellent point of inquiry. EarthBoxes are designed to allow for consistent moisture availability through a reservoir, which plants can wick up as needed, promoting efficient water use and reducing the stress of over or under-watering. If Tray2 grow beds can foster a similar symbiotic relationship between the roots and water availability within a full no-till setup, it would indeed be a game-changer, especially with the addition of living cover crops to enhance soil health and biodiversity.
Your perspective on the investment aspect and the need for cost-effective, productive tools is crucial. It's important for innovations in gardening and agriculture to be accessible to all, especially those who rely on these systems for medicinal purposes and sustainability.

Jeremy's ongoing 10x10 series aims to provide detailed, practical insights into creating efficient, productive, and sustainable growing systems. Your feedback and queries are invaluable as they help shape future content to better serve the community's needs. Rest assured, your suggestions about discussing water management strategies and root associations in living soil systems will be considered for future episodes.

It's inspiring to hear about your contributions to the veteran community and your active participation in autoflower.org, sharing knowledge and experiences. This spirit of community and mutual support is at the heart of BuildASoil's philosophy.

Please continue to share your insights, experiences, and suggestions. Your input helps us all grow together, and your support and engagement with the series are greatly appreciated. Keep an eye on the upcoming episodes for more in-depth discussions on these topics, and thank you for your dedication to organic growing practices and for being such a valued member of the community.
ADKq_NZkgOW7yhmd2cpp2smr0wGD2A4WxjV6q2w_0xiXUyQir20pDvuuJPxz4hqlILpOqsFwgUuLsNf-bO9QRrlXWVGNSra5ZMcA9uNagwYfCr0B6guDmAd4ArA3WjWuYnnK1o3uMSWBYAfi8HA5dSv0ITnfZbB776Y7tvRHzo3coWkWJuNpJW4GpFwpevmj2Ej465y2byZZAYumbPmjgii_auJtF8Id=s0-d-e1-ft

Zach Branson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back