Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. They're giving out free replacements with the new ones. No questions asked. You should have got an email about it a week Set up and I'm trying to advise and turn them away but he can't stop or 2 ago. They're even replacing ones that have already been replaced :pass:
I haven't had any of mine to stop functioning, including the oscillation I do have a couple that are noisy on the oscillation but haven't broken yet.

I had to talk with them today because they had a problem with my order on a new 4 inch smart exhaust fan with controller. It was the first time I had directly bought from them instead of through Amazon.
While I had them on the phone I asked them about my CO2 controller and the functionality of their new big humidifier.
I definitely don't like the screen of the controllers themselves. It's much easier to use the phone app to Set up and adjust the controllers.
I've got to use the actual screen on the CO2 controller. It won't work with the app.

I wonder what kind of song and dance I will get since I didn't purchase any of the fans directly from them.

I haven't had any of mine to stop functioning, including the oscillation I do have a couple that are noisy on the oscillation but haven't broken yet.

I had to talk with them today because they had a problem with my order on a new 4 inch smart exhaust fan with controller. It was the first time I had directly bought from them instead of through Amazon.
While I had them on the phone I asked them about my CO2 controller and the functionality of their new big humidifier.
I definitely don't like the screen of the controllers themselves. It's much easier to use the phone app to Set up and adjust the controllers.
I've got to use the actual screen on the CO2 controller. It won't work with the app.

I wonder what kind of song and dance I will get since I didn't purchase any of the fans directly from them.
It's still thier product no matter were it was bougt

It’s as simple as filling out a form, you don’t even talk to anyone.

They'll replace them even if there's no issues. I already had 1 replaced because it was clicking and they're even gonna replace that one. I bought both of mine through Amazon. You just gotta get your order number from your Amazon history. All they want is the other number and the number that's on a sticker on the fan

They'll replace them even if there's no issues. I already had 1 replaced because it was clicking and they're even gonna replace that one. I bought both of mine through Amazon. You just gotta get your order number from your Amazon history. All they want is the other number and the number that's on a sticker on the fan
Nice ! Thanks for explaining the procedure!

Gonna finish this cig, have a lil puff on the pipe and call it a night. Have to puff the pipe cause wife done took the brownies as hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back