Status
Not open for further replies.
898c245b-81ee-4b5d-b740-0170d685c3e3.jpeg

Boy, if only there was a totally tobacco free, smoking alternative that you could use during those cigarette cravings……..

Hmmmmm…. I’m gonna have to think on that one….

View attachment 1664436

Dried cured canna leaf.......I use it for hubby as a tobacco substitute .....the herbal tobacco mixes taste nasty......or...the ones we can get here are awful...... :pass: ...

Dried cured canna leaf.......I use it for hubby as a tobacco substitute .....the herbal tobacco mixes taste nasty......or...the ones we can get here are awful...... :pass: ...
I was sorta hinting at just smoking joints when you need a ciggy….

At least that’s how I quit…. Then I got off the joints with dabs and now I’m combustion and tobacco free :headbang::woohoo1: :rofl:

I believe that is debatable after uncle had his quadruple bypass they told him no nicotine in any form. The problem is the amount of nicotine in the vapes it is a lot more and you can see the effects of too much nicotine way easier with them. Even if I wanted to smoke cigs again they wouldn’t do anything for me cause of the nicotine I am used to getting from the vapes
I will disagree, when I started vaping by battery ran out during pool one night. I bummed a cig from a friend and only got half way thru before the dizzy set in. Mostly felt horrible that night after pool. I will only hit my vape 2-3 times per versus a whole cig . And 2-3 vape hits do me fine for same amount of time as a cig without the nasty feeling that cigs do. I’m a surveyor, lots of walking with weight. If I were still smoking cigs I’d be dead in the woods of heart attack. Quit cigs and started vaping 7 yrs ago. Lungs aren’t heavy after a long night ( beers & weed) like when I smoked. Then next day after a party was usually recovering from chain smoking. Now I can do the same and wake up fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back