Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn pussy ass chihuahua's are big and bad barkers on the screen porch but I have to walk them out into the yard cause they are scared of the cats. But it gives me time to pull a few weeds out of the flower pots.

Whole thing tho is nicotine isn’t exactly bad for u its the combustion of tobacco to get that nicotine that is incredibly toxic!
Nope, nicotine is a deadly poison in sufficient quantity, all on its own. That is not to say anything about how important its toxicity is to the ordinary effects of smoking, I agree that combustion products are worse than the nicotine load one gets from cigs, but that is all down to dose, not whether nicotine is poison:

"Thus, a careful estimate suggests that the lower limit causing fatal outcomes is 0.5–1 g of ingested nicotine, corresponding to an oral LD50 of 6.5–13 mg/kg. This dose agrees well with nicotine toxicity in dogs, which exhibit responses to nicotine similar to humans (Matsushima et al. 1995)." Quote is from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3880486/

LD50 is the dose that would kill 50% of the humans that consumed it. By comparison, as far as I know, no one has identified an LD50 for cannabis, It is possible that a lethal dose of cannabis, or cannabinoids does not exist, at least not at doses likely to result from feasible means of consumption. One report suggests that dogs and monkeys experimentally dosed at 3grams/kg survived fine. In order to reach that dosage, a human would have to smoke 1500 pounds of cannabis in 15 minutes, a feat that not even the most dedicated of us has a hope in hell of accomplishing (not sure what %THC they were assuming, but you get the idea):pighug:

Happy Friday folks.

Been to see my kitty today and he's doing well. Hopefully get him home on Sunday.

Also, ALL 6 of my photoperiods have sprouted.

So here's the lineup...

• 3 x Dutch Passion Orange Bud 2.0
  • 1 x Dutch Passion Kerosene Krash
  • 2 x Antonio's Special Strain - He said its an Ice Cream Cake crossed with a very potent kush.

Will get the new thread in the Dutch Passion section shortly and update my perpetual diary.

Qb

a human would have to smoke 1500 pounds of cannabis in 15 minutes, a feat that not even the most dedicated of us has a hope in hell of accomplishing
But we can sure as hell try. :smokeit:

Breakfast in bed! :eyebrows::rofl: :lildab:

image.jpg
image.jpg

In order to reach that dosage, a human would have to smoke 1500 pounds of cannabis in 15 minutes, a feat that not even the most dedicated of us has a hope in hell of accomplishing (not sure what %THC they were assuming, but you get the idea):pighug:

at 20% that's 300 pounds of pure THC. I fear these numbers may be a little off.:rofl:

edit: I see it was 3g/kg, that's 1500g @ 20% for a 100kg person.

Happy Friday folks.

Been to see my kitty today and he's doing well. Hopefully get him home on Sunday.

Also, ALL 6 of my photoperiods have sprouted.

So here's the lineup...

• 3 x Dutch Passion Orange Bud 2.0
  • 1 x Dutch Passion Kerosene Krash
  • 2 x Antonio's Special Strain - He said its an Ice Cream Cake crossed with a very potent kush.

Will get the new thread in the Dutch Passion section shortly and update my perpetual diary.

Qb
Dutch Passion for the win!
Make sure to grow those girls the their fullest potential, make the creators proud 🌱💜🫡

Tag me, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back