Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what is the end goal? Are you just reproducing seeds? Or are you making a new strain? If reproduction is the goal you can just self a female auto…..

If you’re trying to become a breeder, make your own strain…. Then you want to think about what traits you’re looking for.

By the way, there are much better strains than power plant…. That’s pretty old school :pass:
My goals are these:

Short term:
In my country I can plant 1350 plants and I would like to quickly have 1350 automatic feminized seeds to sow in spring, because the summers are very hot and it is difficult to plant photoperiod seeds. I don't want them to have shitty vigor, I would like them to be acceptable seeds. Spring here begins on September 21.

Long term:
Create new strains. I would like to get regular auto seeds to make my own strains and to share the pollen with many people. Local breeders don't share regular autoflowering seeds and pollen and that annoys me a lot. I would like to get these seeds so that many people who cannot get them can start breeding and create their own strains as well.

I passed spanish in school and could read some of it but I can't understand a damn thing when people are speaking it irl :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Come live over here for a bit you will pick it up in no time.
1000017123.gif

My goals are these:

Short term:
In my country I can plant 1350 plants and I would like to quickly have 1350 automatic feminized seeds to sow in spring, because the summers are very hot and it is difficult to plant photoperiod seeds. I don't want them to have shitty vigor, I would like them to be acceptable seeds. Spring here begins on September 21.

Long term:
Create new strains. I would like to get regular auto seeds to make my own strains and to share the pollen with many people. Local breeders don't share regular autoflowering seeds and pollen and that annoys me a lot. I would like to get these seeds so that many people who cannot get them can start breeding and create their own strains as well.
I would say for your short term goals…. You might want to talk to @Jean-O he’s got plenty of strains and should be able to help you choose which in his collection will fit your needs. It would be beneficial to work with him, because he will help you personally, rather than you just being another customer at a seedbank. Plus, he’s got some killer strains.

Long term….. jump into the joint doctors breeding program (link from above) and follow his lead. The goal of that program is exactly what you’re describing.

My goals are these:

Short term:

Long term:
1707014982961.gif

Let's pretend that my photoperiodic would be Power Plant. What you are suggesting is that I use pollen from regular autoflowers to pollinate Power Plant Auto Fem instead of Power Plant Photo Fem and would that save me time? Did I understand correctly? How would that affect the vigor of my seeds?
@Antonio_DutchPassion would be the guy to talk to about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back