Status
Not open for further replies.
1707016495438.gif

Waiting on 11pm so i can go get my buy 1 get 1 breakfast on a bun from whataburger! I wanna do more dabs but i am already feeling like this

1707016596070.gif

Haha!!!! I always forget about Dutch Passion :doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl:
I gave the example of Power Plant because I think it is a plant that works for me, in the sense that it adjusts to the parameters of the latitude where I grow, but it could be any other. By the way, I am now growing 28 photoperiod Skywalker Haze plants from Dutch Passion outdoors. @Antonio_DutchPassion if you want to do some tests with seeds, you know, I have a farm completely available to do something big in Patagonia haha :smokeit:

I'd bet they have worldwide distribution. Used to love me some power plant :joy:
Yes, and I think something strange is happening with the Argentine distributor. I bought 10 regular Power Plants and they were all females. Several people told me the same thing, I was not the only one. I wouldn't like to think that they made a large stock of feminized seeds and are selling them with counterfeit packaging :(

Mid 90’s was all brick weed in phoenix…

Either “reggie” or “chronic” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Brick was still everywhere since it was cheap as fuck. Used to sell brick so I could smoke stuff with names :crying: But everybody also had kind bud, hydro, and weed with names by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back