Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's pretend that my photoperiodic would be Power Plant. What you are suggesting is that I use pollen from regular autoflowers to pollinate Power Plant Auto Fem instead of Power Plant Photo Fem and would that save me time? Did I understand correctly? How would that affect the vigor of my seeds?
Well, what is the end goal? Are you just reproducing seeds? Or are you making a new strain? If reproduction is the goal you can just self a female auto…..

If you’re trying to become a breeder, make your own strain…. Then you want to think about what traits you’re looking for.

By the way, there are much better strains than power plant…. That’s pretty old school :pass:

Honestly, I think the work you’re talking about doing, has been done. You would be further ahead to find established autoflowers to start breeding with….. and skip the photoperiod all together. It would sure save you some time….
If his end goal is to register it he may not be able to start with name brand breeders but hell if I know!

Lmao i failed spanish in high school but given where i live i can understand a conversation if someone speaks to me! Just don’t expect me to reply! My spanish accent is terrible!
I can speak enough Spanish to get myself into a fight, but not out of one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Joint Doctor is an OG in the auto flower world….. a real innovator. I would take full advantage of their offer to help with the process as well. I think with the right motivation, one could really do well working with them. :pass:
Yeah that plus I am pretty sure he's from same region I feel like I remember him being in South America but I could be wrong
so I can math like everyone else
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao i failed spanish in high school but given where i live i can understand a conversation if someone speaks to me! Just don’t expect me to reply! My spanish accent is terrible!

I passed spanish in school and could read some of it but I can't understand a damn thing when people are speaking it irl :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back