Status
Not open for further replies.
I do it enough to lightly color the water. Just remember it's just to enhance germination. Not Required.
Cheers.

I just added a couple of ml to 500ml water and split it between 3 glasses.

Will go in the soil tomorrow evening and into a heated propagator.

IMG_20240203_235222.jpg

Qb

@espaiderman si nos dices qué tipo de genética estás buscando, tal vez podamos orientarte en la dirección correcta :aprobar:
Particularly, I am looking for a regular and stable autoflowering strain that will allow me to start breeding. All roads lead me to Doctor Choice's Lowryder. I have seen on Seedfinder and other sites that many are doing it with this variety. What do you think? I have experience with photoperiods but I am quite immature with autoflowering.

Hey @espaiderman
This also might interest you….
Yessssss I think this is my strain

En particular, estoy buscando una variedad autofloreciente regular y estable que me permita empezar a criar. Todos los caminos me llevan al Lowryder de Doctor Choice. He visto en Seedfinder y otros sitios que muchos lo están haciendo con esta variedad. ¿Qué opinas? Tengo experiencia con fotoperiodos pero soy bastante inmadura con autoflorecientes.
Welp…. I’ve taken too many dabs….. I’m seeing in a different language again :lildab::rofl:

Yessssss I think this is my strain
The Joint Doctor is an OG in the auto flower world….. a real innovator. I would take full advantage of their offer to help with the process as well. I think with the right motivation, one could really do well working with them. :pass:

Particularly, I am looking for a regular and stable autoflowering strain that will allow me to start breeding. All roads lead me to Doctor Choice's Lowryder. I have seen on Seedfinder and other sites that many are doing it with this variety. What do you think? I have experience with photoperiods but I am quite immature with autoflowering.
Honestly, I think the work you’re talking about doing, has been done. You would be further ahead to find established autoflowers to start breeding with….. and skip the photoperiod all together. It would sure save you some time….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back