Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you Welsh?
Haha you are very informed. Not me, although most of my friends are. The most common surnames are Jones, Evans, Griffiths, Jenkins, etc. In secondary school they teach you to speak welsh. Mine is a rarity here, all of my father's grandparents and all of my mother's grandparents are spaniards who escaped the Spanish civil war

Haha you are very informed. Not me, although most of my friends are. The most common surnames are Jones, Evans, Griffiths, Jenkins, etc. In secondary school they teach you to speak welsh. Mine is a rarity here, all of my father's grandparents and all of my mother's grandparents are spaniards who escaped the Spanish civil war

Spanish civil war.

Hmmm...

And none of them are nazis, right?

Spanish civil war.

Hmmm...

And none of them are nazis, right?
No, but my name is literally German and now I don't think you believe me haha. It's funny but many people in North America believe that there are many descendants of Nazis here. That is an urban legend from a specific city called Bariloche, where there was a lot of German immigration, and although some Nazis like Einchmann and Mengele were in Argentina, most of us are of Italian or Spanish descent. An Argentinian is like an Italian who speaks Spanish. PS: fuck Nazis!

I tried it during the Silk Road era but the seeds never arrived and I was a little disappointed. I think I should try again, although customs here is a son of a bitch
Neptune seedbank, supreme seedbank, treestars, harvest mutual, insane seeds, Oregon elite, gaslamp, multiverse, jeanosgenetics, seedsman all ship internationally :pass:

Because I asked my wife's aunt, who moved up here from Argentina, about the whole German nazi in Argentina thing.

I was basically told "yeah, we don't talk about that, please don't ask questions about it..."
You can ask whatever you want about the topic .When the Third Reich falls there is a race among all countries to stay with the Nazi scientists. The United States and Argentina led the way. In the United States this is known as "Operation Papperclip". In Argentina there was a strong lobby from the Catholic Church to bring them, although it was in smaller quantities for purely economic reasons

No, but my name is literally German and now I don't think you believe me haha. It's funny but many people in North America believe that there are many descendants of Nazis here. That is an urban legend from a specific city called Bariloche, where there was a lot of German immigration, and although some Nazis like Einchmann and Mengele were in Argentina, most of us are of Italian or Spanish descent. An Argentinian is like an Italian who speaks Spanish. PS: fuck Nazis!

I'm just giving you a hard time, dude

I'm german, but my family came over during the revolutionary war in the 1770's, they were Guerilla soldiers and then the british just left them here.

You can ask whatever you want about the topic .When the Third Reich falls there is a race among all countries to stay with the Nazi scientists. The United States and Argentina led the way. In the United States this is known as "Operation Papperclip". In Argentina there was a strong lobby from the Catholic Church to bring them, although it was in smaller quantities for purely economic reasons
Are you planning on doing some breeding, with regular seeds?

Are you planning on doing some breeding, with regular seeds?

psst...........................................................................................................frank..................................................................................................................how ya doin-? :mrgreen: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back