Status
Not open for further replies.
1707004219693.png

Hello friends. I am a grower from Patagonia Argentina. In July I'm going to Vancouver to look for regular autoflowering seeds. There is nothing like that in my country, or at least no one wants to share it. These months I would love to be in contact with people from Canada. In the meantime I leave this gem for you to enjoy. Greetings to all!

Hello friends. I am a grower from Patagonia Argentina. In July I'm going to Vancouver to look for regular autoflowering seeds. There is nothing like that in my country, or at least no one wants to share it. These months I would love to be in contact with people from Canada. In the meantime I leave this gem for you to enjoy. Greetings to all!

heya @espaiderman & :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

Hello!

My wife's biological mother lives in Mendoza, Argentina. She's a huge piece of shit (lied about brain cancer to try to scam us out of money).

One day I want to go to Patagonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back