Status
Not open for further replies.
psst...........................................................................................................frank.............................................................................................................how ya doin-? :mrgreen: ppp
Oh, ya know…. I’m fookin trying over here :doh: :rofl: :pass:

@espaiderman if you tell us what kind of genetics you’re looking for, we may be able to point you in the right direction :pass:

Agreed. There are tons of seed banks that ship internationally.

Like I said, I know Linda's does, and they have pretty much every breeder you can imagine.

Are you planning on doing some breeding, with regular seeds?
Hello Frank!

Yes, I am planning to buy regular autoflowering seeds to start making crosses with photoperiodic regulars until I reach an autoflowering similar to the photoperiodic one. Argentina's national seed institute (INASE) is granting property licenses to people who want to register their seeds. Many Spanish breeders are settling here. Many of the heavy ones, not just people who have a hobby. The market is not corporatized and it is possible to create a bank for ordinary people. The same thing happens with the dried flower market. Individuals can have 9 plants in their home and civil associations up to 1,350 plants. This country is becoming Disney for breeders. If you want more information about this you can ask me anything.

Hello Frank!

Yes, I am planning to buy regular autoflowering seeds to start making crosses with photoperiodic regulars until I reach an autoflowering similar to the photoperiodic one. Argentina's national seed institute (INASE) is granting property licenses to people who want to register their seeds. Many Spanish breeders are settling here. Many of the heavy ones, not just people who have a hobby. The market is not corporatized and it is possible to create a bank for ordinary people. The same thing happens with the dried flower market. Individuals can have 9 plants in their home and civil associations up to 1,350 plants. This country is becoming Disney for breeders. If you want more information about this you can ask me anything.

I prefer to use this seed bank, they offer many different breeders

Also, here’s a link to our breeding section, just in case

:pass: Sounds like an exciting time for Argentina cannabis!!

Thanks @Hotfire :toke::lildab::pass:

Where’s My Dog rosin she didn’t yield as good as I’d hoped got 9% first press 190f 90 micron and another 6% second press 210f. She taste good though mostly a fruity flavor with some funky after taste

IMG_8588.jpeg

IMG_8587.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

IMG_8592.jpeg

IMG_8591.jpeg

IMG_8593.jpeg

IMG_8594.jpeg

IMG_8597.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back