Status
Not open for further replies.
Particularly, I am looking for a regular and stable autoflowering strain that will allow me to start breeding. All roads lead me to Doctor Choice's Lowryder. I have seen on Seedfinder and other sites that many are doing it with this variety. What do you think? I have experience with photoperiods but I am quite immature with autoflowering.

Honestly, I think the work you’re talking about doing, has been done. You would be further ahead to find established autoflowers to start breeding with….. and skip the photoperiod all together. It would sure save you some time….
I think what you are saying could be very useful to me but I can't understand it. I'm using the translator and I don't think I understood you completely. Could you explain it to me better?

I think what you are saying could be very useful to me but I can't understand it. I'm using the translator and I don't think I understood you completely. Could you explain it to me better?
You are talking about starting with photo (traditional) strains and crossing them with an auto flower, in hopes of creating an auto flower version of the photo strain.

Autos have been around long enough that there are both versions of most strains already. So, why not use the auto flowering version to breed with….. and save yourself the time

I tried it during the Silk Road era but the seeds never arrived and I was a little disappointed. I think I should try again, although customs here is a son of a bitch
Some places have a discreet shipping option where they hide them in say a dvd movie case and then shrink wrap it! Better odds to get thru! ;)

Just order from a reputable seed bank, most offer stealthy shipping options.
Some places have a discreet shipping option where they hide them in say a dvd movie case and then shrink wrap it! Better odds to get thru! ;)
:yeahthat:

1707012920770.gif

1707012952028.gif

Thanks @Hotfire :toke::lildab::pass:

Where’s My Dog rosin she didn’t yield as good as I’d hoped got 9% first press 190f 90 micron and another 6% second press 210f. She taste good though mostly a fruity flavor with some funky after taste

IMG_8588.jpeg

IMG_8587.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

IMG_8592.jpeg

IMG_8591.jpeg

IMG_8593.jpeg

IMG_8594.jpeg

IMG_8597.jpeg
Really great color on the first press!!!:worship:

I finally ordered a scale so I can math like everyone else :lildab::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are talking about starting with photo (traditional) strains and crossing them with an auto flower, in hopes of creating an auto flower version of the photo strain.

Autos have been around long enough that there are both versions of most strains already. So, why not use the auto flowering version to breed with….. and save yourself the time
Let's pretend that my photoperiodic would be Power Plant. What you are suggesting is that I use pollen from regular autoflowers to pollinate Power Plant Auto Fem instead of Power Plant Photo Fem and would that save me time? Did I understand correctly? How would that affect the vigor of my seeds?

Cheers.

I just added a couple of ml to 500ml water and split it between 3 glasses.

Will go in the soil tomorrow evening and into a heated propagator.

View attachment 1663503

Qb
Don’t forget the heat mat….or a modem or if u are really antique a running laser disk player! ;) :shrug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back