Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, everything in my house is a retrofit unit…. Tall skinny water heater in a tiny closet, air handler in the attic…

My water heater used to be in my cellar, which is dirt floor, and sucks to get to. I got a scratch and dent 80 gallon water heater and move it to my garage and ran the plumbing out there (its an attached garage).

Amazingly, my wife can still use all the hot water up with an 80 gallon tank.

Learned a lesson tonight.

I love making smash burgers on my blackstone.

My wife had got 85/15 instead of 73/27 ground beef, and the burgers would stick to the bottom of the spatula when you smashed them, so I had to add some oil to the top of the ball of burger before I smashed them.

Slabs up! :bong:
1000016764.jpg

Just put a whole new system in here and they put an air handler in the basement and in the attic :shrug::pass:
If this ever dies I’ll probably go with a mini split. The air handler in the attic is a problem if the drain line backs up….

I’m assuming you have a lot more square footage than I do, maybe that’s why it takes two… :pass:

Learned a lesson tonight.

I love making smash burgers on my blackstone.

My wife had got 85/15 instead of 73/27 ground beef, and the burgers would stick to the bottom of the spatula when you smashed them, so I had to add some oil to the top of the ball of burger before I smashed them.
If you smash, then while holding pressure, drag the spatula towards you and it won’t stick. Or you can use parchment paper….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back