Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha I don’t have a shelter…. But most of the neighbors do…… I’ll just be hitting dabs and if god wants to summon me and my house into the heavens via sucky tube cloud….. then that ain’t none of my business. :lildab: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was standing in my garage with the door open drinking a beer watching the crazy green clouds and rain, and half a mile away a tornado lifted the roof off a house and set it in a tree next to it.

Ya its almost a waste doing veggies here! So hot if u dont start with decent sized plants in spring u will have the summer heat and uncontrollable insect invasions to where getting a harvest is a bitch! Unfortunately 99% of beneficial insects don’t hunt above 90F so in summertime a good spraying regimen is all u can do but its a bitch cuz shit that kills mites may not kill aphids so requires tons of spraying! Plus most u need low temps so gotta wake up at 6am to spray veggies i am never gonna eat! No thank u :nono::crying:

Have you tried companion plants? Basil works good for tomatoes, garlic, onions, marigolds, nasturtium etc

Bug screens work for big bugs

Or

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 12.29.37 AM.png

Ha I don’t have a shelter…. But most of the neighbors do…… I’ll just be hitting dabs and if god wants to summon me and my house into the heavens via sucky tube cloud….. then that ain’t none of my business. :lildab: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I imagine some fire dabs and the Carta 2 will get you into one of those shelters if need be :nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back