Status
Not open for further replies.
7B0CD70D-4D8D-4759-B99C-B7ECF7967EA6.jpeg

Lmao the end of your rake is watering and your watering can is filled with veggies! Don’t fucking ask me! :shrug::haha::rofl:

You southerners are weird with your hot water heater and water pipes in your attics.
Uhhhh mines in the garage and pipes are underground! Its a bitch tho cuz outside weather effects water temp! In winter lose hot water quick and in summer u barely turn it past on and its already coming out hot!

Uhhhh mines in the garage and pipes are underground! Its a bitch tho cuz outside weather effects water temp! In winter lose hot water quick and in summer u barely turn it past on and its already coming out hot!

Our cold water comes out of the pipe at like 52* year round.

We don’t have basements in the south! Maybe a tornado shelter in the back yard if its an older house! ;)
Ha I don’t have a shelter…. But most of the neighbors do…… I’ll just be hitting dabs and if god wants to summon me and my house into the heavens via sucky tube cloud….. then that ain’t none of my business. :lildab: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wife's basement garden. She'll be planting seeds soon I'm sure on heat mats on the bottom shelf. We left the lemon and orange trees in the greenhouse to see if they'll handle the winter in there. Basement is about 7 degrees cooler now that we're not using the boiler for heat anymore. That's the @Marshydro light I won here a couple years ago:pass:
IMG_20240129_182341036_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240129_182400047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back