Status
Not open for further replies.
Some second and third run stuff and trim.
IMG_0329.jpeg

The bathrooms were too narrow to put splits in so they did the whole house ducted. Attic handler handles the vents to the upstairs and basement the downstairs. House is only like 1200sqft

The last house I restored I used 3 ducted mini splits and one cassette unit that went in the ceiling so no obtrusive units on the wall anywhere. The cassette unit was in the front upstairs bedroom that got blasted by the sun and all units had its own thermostat. The cassette units are great, but can be expensive if you need a lot of them though.The attic was insulated at the roof with spray foam so a condition space as well

The last house I restored I used 3 ducted mini splits and one cassette unit that went in the ceiling so no obtrusive units on the wall anywhere. The cassette unit was in the front upstairs bedroom that got blasted by the sun and all units had its own thermostat. The cassette units are great, but can be expensive if you need a lot of them though.The attic was insulated at the roof with spray foam so a condition space as well
Only insulation in my attic is under the floor. But I've been looking into insulating the attic. It's set up so the upstairs and downstairs have their own thermostats :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back