Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone say rosin?:baked:

Root Beer Float:lildab:

IMG_8528.jpeg

Thx @Olderfart for the boost! How are you guys doing? Would love to see some more pics around your place this winter. Beautiful.
All good here. Just back from a physio appt which seems to have helped with a chronic SI issue. The guy's nickname is Magic Mike. I told him about his nickname and he laughed and said he should be called Mechanical Mike.

As to pics, I'd be glad to show some. Here is the last one I took on a ski outing with the dog and dearest:
IMG_0291.jpg

And here is the mutt that was out there with us:
IMG_0311.jpg

And here is another shot, not winter, but interesting:

IMG_0237.jpg
I really like the cameras on my recent Iphone. :pighug:

Murphy stayed here a few days.

:sadcry:- "Smart" timer turns off too early regardless of software settings.

😞- Irrigation system total failure.
I had been sold on its bluetooth programable automation, but the pump itself has alot of problems. this is the second time it was returned. The shop took it back, was good about it.

:rolleyes1:- Seedlings got jostled taking down and reinstalling :-( but they are vigorous, so it shouldn't be too bad.

🙂 Replaced it with a regular submersible pump from them, and fittings from Home Depot, my original plan.

🙂
It is running continuously for now. It's over hydroton so should be ok. I will get an intermittent timer at some point.

Whew! The light timer is still a mystery but I think the mathayhem is over.

Last edited:
With all this AI stuff, am wondering how well it works with some design stuff??? Can one of you that have been using it type in "mid century modern guitar stands" for me?
Will be interesting to see what pops up...

Thanks!!!
Works great for stuff like that, my profile pic is a tattoo design i prompted, got exactly what I was looking for, im generating this image tho

With all this AI stuff, am wondering how well it works with some design stuff??? Can one of you that have been using it type in "mid century modern guitar stands" for me?
Will be interesting to see what pops up...

Thanks!!!
It kinda feeds off stuff youve already been generating but this what it gave me, mid century guitars with modern stands lol. Typed it in word for word tho.
Screenshot_20240129_201755_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_201745_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_201736_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_201728_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back