Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooooh... Stunner......you see how the other colours trapped Under the Black can alter it's appearance....

That Black on top of the yellow...or red leaf is what gives the Bronzes.........all the better when you have the metalic leaf trait....

That Black leaf and bright white tric contrast was what I was Chasing on Bobbys Dragon......Pure eye candy...........I wouldn't be able to take me eyes off her....

What is she...?.... :pass:
She is creme da la chem. By mephisto. She is always fire. Everyone that see her says how pretty she is. I do see that. Like almost layers. I grown her out a few times before this one by far is the most colorful.

Is fighting a city worker part of that?….

giphy (56).gif
:headbang: ppp

I've seen a lot of her work on Facebook; that's primarily where she hangs out (along with Derek with Dream Beans.)

I'm not a fan of the facespace. But I'm pending approval to join pages... and I got declined to join the Dream Beans page(guess they're too cool for me). Let's hope Nancy let's me in.

You know that part where I stay away from the public, and close to the dab rig….in order to counteract the part of the ptsd that makes me really reactive…?

That doesn’t work when the universe delivers an asshole that wants to argue and be tough, directly to my front door…. :doh:

My bloodstone male started dropping pollen. I clipped a branch off and knocked up a few of my ladies in the flower tent.

Bloodstone x Original Sensible Seeds Grape Soda
and
Bloodstone x SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL

I'm gonna let the male keep growing because I have 2 more plants I'd like to cross but aren't in flower yet, Mephisto Grape Crush and Seedsman Gorilla.

Not sure I'll ever do anything with these, but it'll be fun to have some regs to hand out to friends or whatever.

Consider letting Dude negotiate for you. Baxter said he would help.
Haha I was on the phone with my mom when they came to the door…. I set the phone down and went outside and closed the door. She said the dude was in here flipping out when me and the guy started yelling at each other :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back