Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw some space weed! Martian weed to be exact! It looked to be indica. :cools:

I'm watching season 4, episode 3 of the series For All Mankind!
This takes place on the Helios mining base on Mars. Ed Baldwin, the commander of the base and ex nasa astronaut, is showing this woman his personal garden area. It's full of fruits and vegetables and some sort of fruiting tree. The lady makes the comment about how it smells like her father's garden as a child. I guess her father was into hydroponics?:face::eyebrows::haha:

There's more mushy junk and then and then Ed says he wants to show her something. I'm thinking, oh no really? Is it going to be?:eyebrows:

So they go over to a dark corner of his garden And Ed tells her you have to promise that you can never tell anybody about this. I'm saying, oh yeah!

I'm going to see some space Weed!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::dancer::dancer::woohoo:

So he goes over to a panel in the wall and then unlocks this door to a nice little few plants.

They then proceed to get lit!!:baked:

At least that kind of helps offset some of the darker parts of the series. :yoinks::face:

I just thought I'd share that.:biggrin::pass:

I would love to get my veggies going. I have a spare 2x2x4 tent and 150 watt LED light I'm planning on using. I have a ton of vegetables to get started. Waiting another month. Last year I started them too early indoors and had 4' tall tomato plants in my tent and shit was out of hand, LOL.
Yeah, definitely early but A.) Couldn't resist thw urge to pop seeds and B.) With my health, kinda gotta do things when I've got the ability. Last year I waited, ended up feeling crappy in March and not getting anything started indoors. Should have plenty of tent space for em by the time they need it.

Got my cdlc to look like that.
View attachment 1662482View attachment 1662483
Figured you like how its almost black.

Oooooooh... Stunner......you see how the other colours trapped Under the Black can alter it's appearance....

That Black on top of the yellow...or red leaf is what gives the Bronzes.........all the better when you have the metalic leaf trait....

That Black leaf and bright white tric contrast was what I was Chasing on Bobbys Dragon......Pure eye candy...........I wouldn't be able to take me eyes off her....

What is she...?.... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back