Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd call the City Engineer.

:pass:
Yeah, I eventually told the guy to get off my property and get his boss out here…. Who was the superintendent. The superintendent immediately apologized and said it was obviously their fault ( there was a second guy there with the original asshole that made it clear he was on my side from the beginning lol). The original guy tried to say I had “triggered him” because I used “bad” language :rofl: :doh: ( the offending language was…. “Dude, there’s no fucking way this is just a natural occurrence RIGHT after you put torque on the damn thing”…. And I was laughing as I said it)
Basement flooded? They gotta dig up the yard to fix it?
Yeah, they dug up around the box (the leak was right next to where they were working lol)…. And fixed it already.

Just a flooded yard, no basement to flood

Sun finally came out so I went on a hike along the flooded Sangamon River. Didn't expect to find mushrooms here in January, kinda neat little bonnet (I think) shrooms
1000003961.jpg
1000003959.jpg

Attachments

• 1000003960.jpg
    1000003960.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
She is creme da la chem. By mephisto. She is always fire. Everyone that see her says how pretty she is. I do see that. Like almost layers. I grown her out a few times before this one by far is the most colorful.

Is your room temp colder than normal.......?..........thats what flushes the leaf colour...that what is showing mine up...... :headbang:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

We cooked a spatchcocked chicken in a cast iron skillet in the oven preheated to 500°F then turned down to 450°f. We saw this on America's Test Kitchen, what an epic failure. The chicken was good but the oven was trashed. Oil splattered all over the inside. The smoke filled the house and set off the smoke alarm even with the doors open. I have been cleaning the oven for two days, granted it needed to be cleaned before this episode. I still need to pull the cover off of the fan for the convection air and clean it and the fan. There should be a fair warning on this recipe.

Yeah, I eventually told the guy to get off my property and get his boss out here…. Who was the superintendent. The superintendent immediately apologized and said it was obviously their fault ( there was a second guy there with the original asshole that made it clear he was on my side from the beginning lol). The original guy tried to say I had “triggered him” because I used “bad” language :rofl: :doh: ( the offending language was…. “Dude, there’s no fucking way this is just a natural occurrence RIGHT after you put torque on the damn thing”…. And I was laughing as I said it)

Yeah, they dug up around the box (the leak was right next to where they were working lol)…. And fixed it already.

Just a flooded yard, no basement to flood
The city replaced the sidewalk and gutter in front of my house. They ruined my landscaping that I now must repair :cuss:

When you consider that my house would rent for over $1600 a month (it is paid for) I suppose I am way ahead with my sweat equity. It is still a PITA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back