Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely have 7 photoperiod seedlings. 2 Mandarin Zkittlez R1 from ethos fem, 2 Trainwreck reg from bag seed. 1 SSSC Strawberry cookies fast fem, 1 Errors Blackjack fast, and 1 Seedsman Sugarhaze reg. Hoping for a male from the Trainwreck or the Sugarhaze is male… or I’ll have to eliminate at least one and flower them quick-like. 3 wk veg? Maybe…

Getting my veggies going early this year! Haven't seen the sun in weeks, guess I'm compensating by setting up more grow lights and popping seeds
1000003952.jpg
1000003957-jpg.1662495

That umbrella plant is 36 years old, been around longer than me!

Attachments

• 1000003957.jpg
    1000003957.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 60
I definitely have 7 photoperiod seedlings. 2 Mandarin Zkittlez R1 from ethos fem, 2 Trainwreck reg from bag seed. 1 SSSC Strawberry cookies fast fem, 1 Errors Blackjack fast, and 1 Seedsman Sugarhaze reg. Hoping for a male from the Trainwreck or the Sugarhaze is male… or I’ll have to eliminate at least one and flower them quick-like. 3 wk veg? Maybe…
My current photoperiods had about 25-28 days veg before flip and have done well. I think another week or two would've helped my yeild, but would've run into nute issues earlier. My current method is to let the plants get a bit rootbound in 1/2 gallon pots, transplant into Earthbox or 7-10gallon pot (at 3-4weeks veg), and immediately start drawing the light down 1 hour per day. My goal is to give them as much rootspace as possible when they flip to Flower.

@Frankthetank :toke:

@Shugrows, damn that’s sick colors and she looks potent as kucf!!!
What does the cdlc stand for as that is one of the coolest/poisonous plants I’ve ever seen?

Edit, it’s a CREME DE LA CHEM 😀
You are correct its from mephisto. Definitely one worthy of it space in the garden. I highly recommend it.

Have you reminded them of our little corner of the internet?
Nancy plugs the forum a ton; she agreed to do a saturday live stoner interview already and she will gladly help out the forum! Super cool lady!

Derek pretty much chills on Facebook anymore from what I can tell. He'd help and sponsor seeds for the forum if I asked (I mean, the guy does have a real life AFN logo tattooed on his arm.) That butthole also has my rosin press sitting at his house. Lol

Just ordered another and mine will probably do the same :rofl: :face:
I haven’t had that issue but mine isn’t the maxsee brand! ;) same scope same price diff brand

Getting my veggies going early this year! Haven't seen the sun in weeks, guess I'm compensating by setting up more grow lights and popping seeds
View attachment 1662494
1000003957-jpg.1662495

That umbrella plant is 36 years old, been around longer than me!
Had to zoom in to see they were veggie seeds! Thought u had a display of magazines on a table u obviously can’t sit at! :shrug: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back