Status
Not open for further replies.
054.gif

:pass:

Getting my veggies going early this year! Haven't seen the sun in weeks, guess I'm compensating by setting up more grow lights and popping seeds
View attachment 1662494
1000003957-jpg.1662495

That umbrella plant is 36 years old, been around longer than me!

I would love to get my veggies going. I have a spare 2x2x4 tent and 150 watt LED light I'm planning on using. I have a ton of vegetables to get started. Waiting another month. Last year I started them too early indoors and had 4' tall tomato plants in my tent and shit was out of hand, LOL.

Morning Kittens. Rough one rolling out of bed this morning. Went from bed head and morning breath to the taste of aspirin pretty quick, then I worried about pushing the coffee button. Bit of a chill in the air, coffee done, wife and dogs done, hot shower, bucking the last Mandarin Panties, wet trim and hang on the other one ( name eludes me ). Only thing left is the 3 Thunderfvcks. Need to rehang the ts1000 in the side show closet for them and get the tent set up for the Babylon Burning series. Beer n smoke break

Morning Kittens. Rough one rolling out of bed this morning. Went from bed head and morning breath to the taste of aspirin pretty quick, then I worried about pushing the coffee button. Bit of a chill in the air, coffee done, wife and dogs done, hot shower, bucking the last Mandarin Panties, wet trim and hang on the other one ( name eludes me ). Only thing left is the 3 Thunderfvcks. Need to rehang the ts1000 in the side show closet for them and get the tent set up for the Babylon Burning series. Beer n smoke break
Good morning dude. Finally found some decent Purp. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back