Status
Not open for further replies.
Had she stated how far along she is?

saywhat.gif
#SayWhat... @Suki ...pollenated.........?

I just spotted a Like from her.......... :pass:

She’s kind of a sociopath, kind but when it comes to my treatment-plan. She has no business in it - even if she wants to 😊
Yeah, but he don’t care about that. He fucks everything that has two legs and a *****. He got no limits when it comes to what’s doable or not. And he tells things straight out, no mather who’s around. They could probably make an 🇨🇦 TV-show about him and all the crazy stuffs he do 😂

:crying: You been on the Truth drugs again........?.............:pass:

Morning y’all :toke:

MedCzech’s ManCave Update 🪴🪴🪴❄️❄️🪴🪴🪴

Training continues at Day 27, all have shown sex, but have yet to hit the stretch phase. Should come over next three weeks.
IMG_0043.jpeg

IMG_0042.jpeg

Everyone looks good. We have silverfish issue, but the Diatomaceous Earth has then under control. They did chew on one of the Fairy Cakes, but she will be alright.
IMG_0044.jpeg

The training is doing its job getting the secondary growth exposure to the lights.

Take care everyone :thanks:

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😄‼️

Yup go back through her post history there is a positive pregnancy test

I haven't Seen her for ages...I just thought her gamer stuff had taken off and taen all her time...........:crying:...obviously....not all her time then.....:crying:

I haven't Seen her for ages...I just thought her gamer stuff had taken off and taen all her time...........:crying:...obviously....not all her time then.....:crying:
Oh yeah I think she had said some gaming was part of it and then this. She needed to tell someone and can’t really tell anyone irl so she come to tell us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back