Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk my 99 Skunks is doing the same I feel like I was behind on feeding her and it’s N deficiency but also wonder if it’s an excess of K locking out N and mg. I am leaning on deficiency cause she seemed to look little bit greener after feeding but still not rully recovered she’s about the same stage as yours she is front left View attachment 1661633
I have been feeding a lot lighter this go around. Tbh its day 91 or 92 right now and I think Ive only fed 4 times the entire grow. All mixes under 700ppm so maybe it is N deficiency, I have been leaning away from N ever since the flowers bulked up

I have been feeding a lot lighter this go around. Tbh its day 91 or 92 right now and I think Ive only fed 4 times the entire grow. All mixes under 700ppm so maybe it is N deficiency, I have been leaning away from N ever since the flowers bulked up
Good possibility she looks pretty light in color :d5::pass::goodluck:

:crying: You been on the Truth drugs again........?.............:pass:

Oh, you mean those top-secret drugs CIA uses when they want people to talk?
Ehhh, yeah - obviously 🤣

IMG_8159.jpeg

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

Moving around the tent today to snap pics, all my grated risers have springtails in the feet of the risers. No kind of insecticides on hand at the moment, anything I can do to get rid of them as far as home remedies? All ive found online is to let pots dry out completely and they will eventually die off...obviously I dont wanna do that
They don’t hurt anything! They are just little composters and plenty of worm castings will have them! Colorado worm co actually advertised having them at one point in time!

Last edited:
Thanks. Wish i could say the trend continued. Sorta at the end of my rope.
Damn AI still learning :shrug: :rofl:

Def not pinky and the brain….just a brain
FA803D38-D202-4964-9385-20EF8EC5DC62.jpeg

This one they reversed the outfits
6A7FEA41-0722-4D65-9B6A-8D8FDBB5FB41.jpeg

Was supposed to be pinky in a back brace and brain as a doctor :haha::crying:

So, got two of the Trainwreck bag seed to pop. Out of 10 so far. Here’s hoping they didn’t come from the cultivar known for hermie traits. The bud the seeds were in came from Cali…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back