Status
Not open for further replies.
How sensitive was she too normal nute feeding? Im seeing alot of burned plants (not yours) and many comments saying the INB and the crosses all have N sensitivity.

Beautiful color you got!
Im using happy frog soil and didn't start feeding till week 5. I fed her once or twice a week regular strength nutes (cronk auto nutes: Bonnie & clyde). Only thing I noticed that was different from other plants was that she didn't really ask for much the entire grow compared to other plants. I fed a pk booster once a week and recharge once a week. Right now I'm at the water only stage until she is finished. Not sure if I just got lucky with a less finicky pheno or me using "auto nutes" kept me from over feeding. :pass:

People are stealing Porsche headlights to grow with.

porsche.jpg

Im using happy frog soil and didn't start feeding till week 5. I fed her once or twice a week regular strength nutes (cronk auto nutes: Bonnie & clyde). Only thing I noticed that was different from other plants was that she didn't really ask for much the entire grow compared to other plants. I fed a pk booster once a week and recharge once a week. Right now I'm at the water only stage until she is finished. Not sure if I just got lucky with a less finicky pheno or me using "auto nutes" kept me from over feeding. :pass:
Thanks for the update! Makes sense with the delayed feeding. When i pop mine late this year im going to be diligent about keeping nutes low.
Cheers growmie!

You happy with those nutes? How long you been using them? I really like seeing stuff specifically designed for autos.

Thanks for the rep @Mossy! Me too 😅

:pighug: Girl....your 4th should be like popping Peas...................................................................:crying:...joking.......

I was gonna say how did that happen..............?............then I Thought better of it.......:crying:...I can still Remember......vaugely....

They say when you get to 6...............they start bringing each other up....cough...cough...cough.......:pass:

Have you got a Spare bedroom.....?....

:pighug: Girl....your 4th should be like popping Peas...................................................................:crying:...joking.......

I was gonna say how did that happen..............?............then I Thought better of it.......:crying:...I can still Remember......vaugely....

They say when you get to 6...............they start bringing each other up....cough...cough...cough.......:pass:

Have you got a Spare bedroom.....?....
It's been 10 years 🤣 so it all feels kinda new again, especially since hubby is getting to experience it for the first time. Woke up this morning and remembered nose bleeds are a thing 🙃 little one will be bunking with us for the first year or two, and I've floated the idea of walling in the dining room so the boys can move down there eventually. Unless something crazy happens with the housing market between now and then and we can upgrade. Can't imagine giving up our 3% interest rate unless we're getting a hell of a deal though.

Lol thanks for the rep @WildBill! The nurse didn't believe i was even in labor with #3 until a new nurse came in and could see her head 🤣🤣🤣 and #2 was like a push and a half so we shall see. I'm interested to see if not being abused while pregnant results in actually going full term this time. I'll take more pushing if it means no nicu for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back