Status
Not open for further replies.
You happy with those nutes? How long you been using them? I really like seeing stuff specifically designed for autos.
Yeah it has really made things easy for me being a noob and all. I think it's helped me learn how to read the plants a little better cause it doesn't burn at the strengths it has you use. This April will be my 2nd year growing so I've been using it for about a year now. Im happy with it, especially since I went into it totally unbiased. I saw his (cronks) interview on YouTube and thought I'd show him some love and try his product out since it was aimed at autos. Turned out to be a good thing cause fox farms and GH nutes were not very noob friendly. :pass:

@stan_mephisto might be amused with this one.

As usual for me, I gave away some Mephisto Fugue State to a friend a while back. He is a fairly experienced stoner.

He and a friend went off on a ski day. The friend went through four pipes of his own weed while they were heading to the ski location. My friend was watching this performance thinking "holy shit, and I thought I was hard core". Well, they got to the ski spot and my friend got out the Fugue State bud and asked his buddy if he would like to try some home grown. The ski buddy partook a bowl while they were getting their gear together. Not long later, my friend was ready to go, and asked if his buddy was ready. The response was that his buddy was not sure he could move his legs. He asked "What the fuck did you put in this stuff, crack"? Seems that Fugue State lives up to its name. They had a great ski day, although one of them was a tad slow for a bit. :rofl:

@stan_mephisto might be amused with this one.

As usual for me, I gave away some Mephisto Fugue State to a friend a while back. He is a fairly experienced stoner.

He and a friend went off on a ski day. The friend went through four pipes of his own weed while they were heading to the ski location. My friend was watching this performance thinking "holy shit, and I thought I was hard core". Well, they got to the ski spot and my friend got out the Fugue State bud and asked his buddy if he would like to try some home grown. The ski buddy partook a bowl while they were getting their gear together. Not long later, my friend was ready to go, and asked if his buddy was ready. The response was that his buddy was not sure he could move his legs. He asked "What the fuck did you put in this stuff, crack"? Seems that Fugue State lives up to its name. They had a great ski day, although one of them was a tad slow for a bit. :rofl:
You know you’re doing something right when you angrily get accused of lacing your weed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's been 10 years 🤣 so it all feels kinda new again, especially since hubby is getting to experience it for the first time. Woke up this morning and remembered nose bleeds are a thing 🙃 little one will be bunking with us for the first year or two, and I've floated the idea of walling in the dining room so the boys can move down there eventually. Unless something crazy happens with the housing market between now and then and we can upgrade. Can't imagine giving up our 3% interest rate unless we're getting a hell of a deal though.
I may be late on this but last time I saw you in here your man got in an accident, is he doing okay? Hope you guys were able to shit on the person that hit him!

Me and the wife are trying for baby #2 this year so we hope everything goes smooth for you! Pretty sure you missed all the pics I posted in here a few months ago but here is our sweet boy Felix at the children's museum yesterday for wifeys bday. Im just so proud of him I can't help but share to my extended family here at AFN!
1000016554.jpg

1000016559.jpg

1000016530.jpg

1000016608.png

Yeah it has really made things easy for me being a noob and all. I think it's helped me learn how to read the plants a little better cause it doesn't burn at the strengths it has you use. This April will be my 2nd year growing so I've been using it for about a year now. Im happy with it, especially since I went into it totally unbiased. I saw his (cronks) interview on YouTube and thought I'd show him some love and try his product out since it was aimed at autos. Turned out to be a good thing cause fox farms and GH nutes were not very noob friendly. :pass:

Thanks homie for some reason I thought you were using the trio in the ff soil and was surprised how nice your plants look. Seems pretty reasonable cost wise too if I didn’t have a huge bag of MC I’d be trying it :thanks::worship:

It's been 10 years 🤣 so it all feels kinda new again, especially since hubby is getting to experience it for the first time. Woke up this morning and remembered nose bleeds are a thing 🙃 little one will be bunking with us for the first year or two, and I've floated the idea of walling in the dining room so the boys can move down there eventually. Unless something crazy happens with the housing market between now and then and we can upgrade. Can't imagine giving up our 3% interest rate unless we're getting a hell of a deal though.

I couldn't imagine having another kid at my age. It'd kill me.

We had twins, and I was 23. First 3 years were absolute hell. When I wasn't at work, I was changing diapers. I developed a pretty bad drinking problem to cope with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back