Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving around the tent today to snap pics, all my grated risers have springtails in the feet of the risers. No kind of insecticides on hand at the moment, anything I can do to get rid of them as far as home remedies? All ive found online is to let pots dry out completely and they will eventually die off...obviously I dont wanna do that

1706199606396.png

? All ive found online is to let pots dry out completely and they will eventually die off...obviously I dont wanna do that

That or DE are the remedies I’ve heard of but also been told they’re not very harmful just a pita. I noticed them in my earthbox/organic setup the other day but haven’t done anything about them :shrug::pop:

I knew it was one of the V’s… :d5:

Evening my friend, how ya doing? :pass:
Can’t complain @Frankthetank ! I’ll take 50s & rain over snow any day. Reminds me to look thru some 99s. Gotta love the speed. Almost Day 40 here and the big Gnome girls are just starting to flower.

That or DE are the remedies I’ve heard of but also been told they’re not very harmful just a pita. I noticed them in my earthbox/organic setup the other day but haven’t done anything about them :shrug::pop:
The more I look around the more I see they feed on dead plant matter. I thought they were the reason my Mimosa's leaves were turning yellow a little early but it seems like I still havent figured that out. Oh well. Almost no green leaves left on the tops. Fed the other day but seems to have gotten worse. I cant figure out if its a natural fade or not but I fed her so it shouldnt be fading like this right?
20240125_095323.jpg

The more I look around the more I see they feed on dead plant matter. I thought they were the reason my Mimosa's leaves were turning yellow a little early but it seems like I still havent figured that out. Oh well. Almost no green leaves left on the tops. Fed the other day but seems to have gotten worse. I cant figure out if its a natural fade or not but I fed her so it shouldnt be fading like this right? View attachment 1661630

Idk my 99 Skunks is doing the same I feel like I was behind on feeding her and it’s N deficiency but also wonder if it’s an excess of K locking out N and mg. I am leaning on deficiency cause she seemed to look little bit greener after feeding but still not rully recovered she’s about the same stage as yours she is front left
IMG_8407.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back