Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to check RUCU CUCU today, but I honestly don't think she'll be ready. We shall see!

Compost tea is being made now to charge my grow media for the next grow! I'm going to have two 20 gallon no-til pots and then five earth box juniors on this run.

I'm thinking about doing something a little interesting and different in one of my juniors. I'm thinking about using the bio tab full system on an Earthbox junior. I do have some Mother Earth media that is pretty mild as a base.
To be truly scientific, I know it would be best to run two clone side by side. I just don't have the room for that really. I think what I will do is just rerun RUCU CUCU. I could run it in the same tent the same pot and the same light as it did in this last run. That should be good enough comparison to see if there's any difference.

The guys over on St Tom's thread Posted up some information and the PDF to the bio tabs handbook. I will follow that as close as I can and not do any additional measures feedwise. I think the only amendment that I will keep exactly the same is quarter teaspoon of my Humic acid per five gallons of water. Everybody gets that All the time.

Well I doubt if it ever would become a mainstay of my growing, it could come in handy in certain incidences and usages. Part of their advertisement is being perfect for auto pots. I think it will work even better in Earthboxes.
I need to read, go through and absorb the manual And see if it fits with what I want to do in juniors

Yeah, and she’s amazing when it comes to construction and handy stuff.

Some jobs need 2 pairs of hands... :headbang:

But sometimes we get into longer discussions about minor difficulties as she got severe ADHD with maximum dosage of Lisdexamfetamine ordinated by her doctor 🤣.

That is probably why her mother is so good with you and your treatment plan.........:pass:....

And what happened - right after my last message my father in law comes honk-honk with his car, banging the door and asking if I can help him bring 130 gal diesel and demolition a 800gal steel-tank 🤣

And her Dad understands that if you have time on your hands.....you only get yourself into Trouble.........:pighug:

:crying:

Some jobs need 2 pairs of hands... :headbang:
Yepp, you should always work in pairs, makes things way easier.
That is probably why her mother is so good with you and your treatment plan.........:pass:....
She’s kind of a sociopath, kind but when it comes to my treatment-plan, she has no business in it - even if she wants to 😊

And her Dad understands that if you have time on your hands.....you only get yourself into Trouble.........:pighug:

:crying:
Yeah, but he don’t care about that. He fucks everything that has two legs and a *****. He got no limits when it comes to what’s doable or not. And he tells things straight out, no mather who’s around. They could probably make an 🇨🇦 TV-show about him and all the crazy stuffs he do 😂

Last edited:
Mephisto Genetics Fantasmo Express Lot #2
Day 12

Screenshot_2024-01-24-11-48-07-771.jpg

:bow:

This one beautiful brunette ASU student was definitely like that! It's a good thing I can palm basketballs easily!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
She had quite notable assets!:eyebrows::eyebrows::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Behave yourself...or I'll be sticking bromide in your coffee...........:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back